Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Ladies Day 13 Wimby SP - FINALS! and tiebreak

again congrats to our 7 remaining players. Either 3 or 4 of you are going to beat the draw. And those players will be added to TAT's Wall Of Fame.

Time to make your final selection. And to make your tiebreak picks. While we recognize all champions on our Wall Of Fame, we only have one prize package, and that will be determined by who wins the tiebreak. Our pirze package is having your choice of ATP/WTA player added to the TAT banner at the top of our site, and a gift from Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated.

FIRST: Make your pick for the match in this thread. As you kjnow, the match is:

Amelie Mauresmo FRA (1) vs. Justine Henin-Hardenne BEL (3)

SECOND: I need you to send me a Private Message with your tiebreak answers. We do this so no one gets the unfair advantage of seeing other players picks before making a selection. When I get everyone's tiebreak answers, I will post them.

To send a PM, go to where you see Moose at the left of this thread, and click on it. That will give you a screen that says send a private message. If you can't access this for any reason, you can email your tiebreak answer to tatpicks@yahoo.com.

Send me your answer to:

1) The total number of GAMES played in the Final(ex: Mauresmo/Sharapova was 26, in JHH/Kim it was 23).

2) The total number of POINT won by the winner of the match (ex: Yesterday, Amelie won 99 points, JHH won 76 points).

If we can determine a winner from the 1st tiebreak, we will not use the 2nd. If there is still a tie after the 1st tiebreak, then we will use the 2nd.

IF you have any questions, please let me know.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Re: Ladies Day 13 Wimby SP - FINALS! and tiebreak

My pick is obviously (though reluctantly) Mauresmo.
    Frankly, don't really beleive she'll do it, but, well... why not, after all? Go, Amelie!!!

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Herodotus emailed me his pick and tiebreak selections yesterday.

Herodotus takes AMELIE MAURESMO.

Justine Henin-Hardenne

I am now forced to pick Amelie Mauresmo in the final.

Congratulations to all the people that had the guts to pick Amelie in the semi-final, I just couldn't do it.

I guess I have no choice now but to pick Amelie Mauresmo.

Stranger things have happened, but not many.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

also received pms from Shadow and Hammer. Both have Henin-Hardenne as their pick for the final.

I"ll be posting the tiebreak answers later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I am still missing one.