Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

CONGRATS to tennisdude, nelslus, netplay

Congratulations to tennisdude, nelslus and netplay for beating the mens draw in the suicide pool contest. All three of you will be added to TAT's Wall Of Fame (see at top of the page as one of the options under the TAT banner).

And a big congratulations to tennisdude for winning the tiebreaker. Tennisdude will have a choice of player to be added to the banner at top. Kirkus will contact you regarding this prize.

Tennisdude also will receive a prize from SI thanks to Jon Wertheim. You will be contacted regarding this too.

Again, congratulations!

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: CONGRATS to tennisdude, nelslus, netplay

I'll bet TennisDude is glad that Peng doesn't have brother in the mens draw!

Congrats, TD! It's great to see one of our veteran players have a breakthrough and take the title.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Very nice! Congratulations.

Don't forget to PM me with your player of choice for our banners.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

Oh yay! Congratulations to the three of you ! Well done. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Nobody will recognize me as an international assassin in this clever disguise.

Wow thanks for the congrats everyone. It was an awesome suicide pool. I thought I was going out so many times but I just managed to get through each time.

Again I sez, big congrats to Netplay, Winston, and especially the champ- Tennisdude.

As I've posted elsewhere, I'll have to rest on this laurel (such as it is) awhile, as I'll be in NYC with my partner for the Open with no computer access. Good luck to all with the Open, and I'll try to join in for the Aussie.

AND- especially as this is my first time doing this, I must come out with....um, that I am such a nerd, I've already copied the Wall of Fame results. :

Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Tennisdude, and damn you red baron, you beat me by one tie-break game! How did you know?? Are you Roger Federer in disguise? Congratulations again - hope the loot is good.

Thanks to all the organisers - it was lots of fun. Look forward to the Open.

Congratulations! [smiley=overhead_clap.gif]

And a BIG thank you to Moose and shtexas!

TAT: Home of the Original Suicide Pool
    It ain't what you eat but how you chew it.

Congrats all!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for running the contest. My first suicide pool and I've learned pretty quick to never pick Srichiphan.
    The Adventures of Pete and Pete: Mom

Blog Entries

Congrats you three. Twas fun playing the loyal opposition.
    "A friend knows how to allow for mere quantity in your talk, and will only reply to the quality." William Dean Howells