Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

GA 2015: Inquiries Here

2015 Green Acres: I Have a Question!
    If you have any questions about Green Acres 2015, let us know and our faithful contest administrators-- myself and waylandboy--or other contest staff will try to provide and answer as fast as we can!

Re: GA 2015: Inquiries Here

I recently came a cross to this forum,How can I participate?Which things are essential to be a part of this?

Quote Originally Posted by suzukarussell View Post
    I recently came a cross to this forum,How can I participate?Which things are essential to be a part of this?
    All you have to do is post a team that meets the criteria before the Monday deadline.

Head to the "How it Works" thread in this same subforum for the details.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

A question about scoring: if a player with a bye lose his/her first match (we're all looking at you, Feliciano!), does s/he get first- or second- round points?

Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me View Post
    A question about scoring: if a player with a bye lose his/her first match (we're all looking at you, Feliciano!), does s/he get first- or second- round points?
    Since they made it to the second round, they get second round points. They only lose their second round points if they don't play their second round at all, i.e. withdraw before their first match.
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar