Agree Agree:  2
Likes Likes:  3

View Poll Results: GOLDEN STATE or CLEVELAND?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors Sweep

0 0%
  • Cavs Sweep

0 0%
  • Warriors in 5

2 25.00%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Warriors in 6

2 25.00%
  • Cavs in 6

3 37.50%
  • Warriors in 7

1 12.50%
  • Cavs in 7

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2015 NBA Finals: Game 2

Summary:

Cleveland 95
    Golden State 93

Steph Curry slumps with 5 of 23 shots from the field and Cleveland seals game 2 victory in overtime and also steals home field advantage. LeBron misses the chance to finish the game during regulation for a second game in a row but comes through with a pair of free throws at the end.

This the first NBA final series in which the first 2 games were pushed to overtime.

Series tied 1-1
    Last edited by Correspondent Kiu; 06-08-2015 at 12:31 PM.

Re: 2015 NBA Finals: Cavs vs. Warriors

No sooner I stated that the series is over due to Irving's fracture, the Cavs come up with a great defensive game. Curry had what must have been his worst shooting night of the season, but Dellavedova was all over him all night. So either the CAVS found a way to stop Curry, which makes it an interesting series again, or simply Curry had a really bad night which means he can explode in one of the next ones for 100 points from behind the arc.
    Really bad game last night, for GSW. Lets see if they can regroup. And Kerr's idea that he can guard LBJ one on one is ludicrous.
    Starry starry night

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

You could say it was the worst shooting ever...he set a finals record for missing 3 pointers in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    No sooner I stated that the series is over due to Irving's fracture, the Cavs come up with a great defensive game. Curry had what must have been his worst shooting night of the season, but Dellavedova was all over him all night. So either the CAVS found a way to stop Curry, which makes it an interesting series again, or simply Curry had a really bad night which means he can explode in one of the next ones for 100 points from behind the arc.
    Really bad game last night, for GSW. Lets see if they can regroup. And Kerr's idea that he can guard LBJ one on one is ludicrous.
    Curry had an off night (was guarded well by the NKOTB) and there was no one to pick up the slack.

The highlighted sentence is 100% correct.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

2015 NBA Finals: Game 3

Summary:

Golden State 91
    Cleveland 96

LeBron scores 40 points and despite a 4th quarter surge by Warriors, Cleveland stays ahead the entire game and now the series, the Cavs also keep home field advantage.

Cleveland leads Series 2-1

Game 5 Thursday.

Steph Curry, MVP? yeah, right.
    Draymond Green, third in DPOY voting? yeah, right
    Steve kerr, second in COY voting? uhum
    67 win season? Like, who cares...
    Starry starry night

I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

In hate that post.
    Because it is so right on the money.
    Starry starry night

That was an ugly game last night, I watched most of it.

My pick of Warriors in 5 is up in smoke, but I don't think they are out of it yet.
    Like said before, LeBron can not win it by himself(more injuries last night) and it's a matter of time before Steph bounces back...
    The time is running short though.

And why can't LBK win it by himself? Had Shumpter made that attempted FG on the last second of game 1 (which hit the rim and bounced out) we would be looking at a CAVS sweep. LBJ did not show fatigue yesterday, and Kerr refuses to double team him, under the following faulty logic:
    "I will not double team Lebron because if I do, I leave somebody open and that person will score"
    Really? And what is LBJ doing other than SCORING OVER EVERY AND ANY BODY Kerr is throwing at him? Better bet on the rest of the CAVS beating you than on Lebron beating you, because that wager is over. He is beating them, and I really don't see how on earth he will not do so if they don't double team him.
    Starry starry night

It it possible Ponchi, I remember a few years back Nowitzki did it by himself or at least it seemed that way to me.
    But we are talking Cleveland here, I think the fact that they have never won it will come into play sooner or later, it's like Nole trying to win French open!

Game 4 is coming up in a couple of hours and it's a crucial one. if Cleveland holds their territory they will be one game away from winning it but if they lose, the home field advantage will go back to Golden State.

Late line shows Warriors are favored by 2.5

So Ric Flair photobombed the NBATV crew in Cleveland tonight..

http://awfulannouncing.com/the-locke...w-in-cleveland
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

And LeBron broke his head!

One of my co-workers claimed: NBA will NEVER let this series end in 5!
    Last edited by Correspondent Kiu; 06-11-2015 at 09:43 PM.

I couldn't watch tonight. I'm reading from #NBATwitter that LeBron looked tired and that the rest of the team just couldn't hack it tonight.

There also seems to be a feeling that Joey Crawford is in Lebron's pocket...

That was brutal to watch (from an enjoyment perspective). LeBron was doing everything to drag his team back in the 3rd quarter. And he looked gassed...but he still brought it every possession. They were chipping away, the crowd was getting in to it. I thought if they could make it a streetfight they had a chance...

And then, a they got within 2 baskets near the end of the 3rd, they suddenly took a bunch of stupid shots - JR Smith, Delladova (both on possessions that didn't go through LeBron and early in the shot clock) and the worst was LeBron's at the end of the quarter. He had 10+ seconds to get a shot off and he just jacked one from long range. I knew at that point there was no need to watch the 4th.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast