Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 2015 RGSP: Losers' Lounge

I had Lauren Davis too. Dang! Why oh why do I go for these hard-to-call matches when I know I haven't been following closely enough? And, I have Kukushkin, so I could be double-cheeked in one day. Standing by to see if I need a double...

Well, GGL did not go down quietly. He fought all the way to a fifth set to give us some hope, and then decided that indeed, it was not worth it.
    Hemlock please. Why do I take these SP's so seriously
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Kukushkin out did it for me - double cheeked (again) on the first day of Roland-Garros. He looked pretty clueless how to play against Dudi. A double shot of Courvoisier XO Cognac, please, bartender.

Speedy Gonzales has andaléed. A garbage pail of sangria and a red bandana por favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Madame View Post
    you just wanted to be first in the lounge to get the best place.
    Good point! I didn't have to sweat any close matches or curse someone putting me out to get here!

Broke a cardinal rule of SP by picking an unseeded player against a qualifier. Thought I could get away with it. Never think you're bigger than the game. Oh well. Thanks Mona.

So evidently Tipsarevic and Troicki aren't the same person. Give me a mind eraser, please, to make up for my bonehead pick.

I'll join you if you don't mind. Made the same mistake, although in checking out Mona's opponent, she hasn't done anything. Should have stuck with Errani. Anyway, I'll toast the victor - well done!
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

I had my fingers burned by the 'anyone but Gulbis' rule
    Mary, queen of shots

That Schmiedlova loss is gonna hurt.

get ready for a few Jankovic pickers about to get here. Something that resembles JJ (but with even less firepower and game) is about to stink up court 3.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

She's fighting! C'mon JJ!
    “I put in the work and wanted it so badly but this guy is the best for a reason. He is such a complete player ... maybe I'll just punch him or something, I don't know.” - Andy Roddick

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    She's fighting! C'mon JJ!
    Or not
    “I put in the work and wanted it so badly but this guy is the best for a reason. He is such a complete player ... maybe I'll just punch him or something, I don't know.” - Andy Roddick

I got anxious when I saw that my initial JJ pick got accidentally deleted. Since I didn't see that it had gotten deleted until after the matches started, I was a bit worried that my late reposting of my pick would not get accepted. I see that there was no need to worry about getting my late repost accepted.
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

I'm hoping a couple people come out and say they had picked Karatencheva, Mladenovic, or other people who scored upsets today

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast