Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: TSiP 2015 - Terra Cotta Lounge

I bet that one person who added him this weeks feels pretty dumb now!

With no Djokovic and Fed & Nadal on same side ... Madrid is looking wide open. Getting the bottom half finalist will be huge for those who can.

Pre-Madrid trade deadline will be Monday 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern time, or 2:00 a.m. U.S. Pacific time.
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    Pre-Madrid trade deadline will be Monday 5:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern time, or 2:00 a.m. U.S. Pacific time.
    Madrid starts Sunday. I guess the deadline should be Sunday too.

Quote Originally Posted by tenedab View Post
    From what I can tell, the women's main draw start on Sunday and the men's main draw start on Monday. The website isn't very clear, but the women's qualifying draw started a day before men's qualifying draw.
    To be honest, I could be wrong. So, if anyone knows when the men's main draw starts, please post the information.

Quote Originally Posted by tenedab View Post
    I didn't realize that the women's main draw started today, so it looks like your right.

ALERT! ALERT! It looks like Madrid's men's main draw starts on Sunday. So, you will need to get your trades in by 5:00.a.m. US eastern time tomorrow.

We may not gain points from Fed for Nishikori...but we definitely haven't lost any.

My Monfils trade may be a dud 2 weeks in a row though..down a set (and Isner already won today!)

The Italian Open website states that the men's main draw will start on Sunday.

Let's all guess.. One match or two?

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Let's all guess.. One match or two?
    Half a set. Withdrawal

Murray coming up big for those who added him the last couple weeks. On clay...who knew!

If I miss out on a medal because I traded out Isner (for Monfils and his wd's and 2nd round loss last week) I'll be mighty unimpressed!

Anyone got a lot of players left? I'm down to three, and I don't like GGL's chances tomorrow against Ferrer. I'm doing some contest schizo and taking Murray to make top half final despite adding Nole here instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Anyone got a lot of players left? I'm down to three, and I don't like GGL's chances tomorrow against Ferrer. I'm doing some contest schizo and taking Murray to make top half final despite adding Nole here instead.
    As of this moment, e11even and Omegadoom each have five, and quite a few people have four. We'll have to wait and see how many survive the next round.

waylandboy-tw 1034 Djokovic, Federer
    Miles 987 Djokovic
    Omegadoom 956 Djokovic, Federer
    ptmcmahon 951 Djokovic
    patrick 920 Djokovic, Federer
    e11even 854 Federer
    Ribbons 847 Djokovic, Federer
    Drop-shot 828 Djokovic
    dave g 819
    ponchi101 813 Djokovic,
    James7 765 Ferrer
    skatingfan 735 Federer
    tenedab 728
    GlennHarman 652 Ferrer

There does not appear to be any 'photo finish' as to who the medalists are. However, who gets which medal has not been completely decided.
    waylandboy-tw has assured himself of the gold. Omegadoom need Federer to win the tournament to get the silver, and leave the bronze to Miles. Otherwise Miles will earn the silver and Omegadoom will get the bronze.
    Last edited by dave g; 05-16-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast