Agree Agree:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I can't remember what I had for dinner last night let alone most of the returning players. So it'll be like a whole new group for me. Except Spencer, of course.
    The season that just finished was season 30 and TWELVE of the twenty cast members are from season 25 or later (and all but one of them made the jury), so there should be some recognizable people.

From the older seasons, I didn't initially recognize Jeff Varner, Kimmi Kappenberg, Andrew Savage, Peigh-Gee, or Monica. I did listen to interviews when they were campaigning and they all seem fired up.

I'm rooting hard for Stephen Fishbach (0-7 runner-up to JT) and Kass. They'll both have big targets on them, so I just hope one makes the merge.

I'm hoping Kelly Wiglesworth, the original runner up, gets humiliated. Her campaign interviews were dreadful.

It should be a great season.

Fishbach is my pick to win. I'm thinking he'll blend in among a bunch of known Survivor experts - although he's the most high-profile, with his column in People. I like his chances if he doesn't get the axe right away. Surely he can forge a good alliance.

If Kass wasn't in and Shane Powers was, I'd be 100% happy with the cast. It's pretty solid as-is. Can't stand Kass.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    When Joaquin was voted out tonight I had to rewind it several times just to re-watch Rodney's heart breaking. What a putz.
    Rodney looked dazed and befuddled after many tribals. Those clueless expressions were one of my favorite things about this (pretty bad) season.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Fishbach is my pick to win. I'm thinking he'll blend in among a bunch of known Survivor experts - although he's the most high-profile, with his column in People. I like his chances if he doesn't get the axe right away. Surely he can forge a good alliance.

If Kass wasn't in and Shane Powers was, I'd be 100% happy with the cast. It's pretty solid as-is. Can't stand Kass.
    Kass, Spencer, and Joe were probably the 3 biggest locks. I absolutely love Kass. In interviews she's really funny and much nicer, and actually has some pretty excellent explanations for every move she made. I think she knows she's antisocial. I give her props for still navigating her way through the game.

Shane not getting in was a huge shocker.

I think Stephen will have a huge target. He doesn't have a lot of connections but people think he does. Everyone knows he's brilliant too. He might be an early boot.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Rodney looked dazed and befuddled after many tribals. Those clueless expressions were one of my favorite things about this (pretty bad) season.
    Anybody who shows up with abs has a really tough time if they don't win some food rewards. It's really common for big dudes to be almost unable to form sentences around the top 8. He's a lot nicer in interviews and on Twitter. His impressions are jaw dropping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12