Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Tiebreak Questions for Women's SP winners

Congrats to Gibbermiata, JametB and PGLive21, who are the last 3 standing in our 10th Annual US Open Women's Suicide Pool - all three of you will receive a shiny virtual medal recognizing your accomplishment.

In addition, L. Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated has been kind enough to offer a prize to 1 of our winners. So we need to go to the tiebreak to decide our prize winner.

Please answer the following two questions, and send your answer to me by way of private message (to send a private message, simply click on my screen name, and you will see the Private message option). Your answer to the tiebreak question must be received before the start of play of the Women's final on Sunday:

1) Without going over, how many GAMES will be played in the women's final.

2) Without going over, how many WINNERS will the champion have in the final (according to the official scoreboard on the US Open site).

If a winner can be determined from the first question, that will settle it. If there is still a tie, we will use the second question to determine our winner.

Good luck to you all.
    Last edited by Moose; 09-05-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Tiebreak Questions for Women's SP winners

By request, I am posting this a little early. Please PM your answers to me by the start of the women's final
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)