Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

POINTS GRIEVANCE THREAD

So you don't like how I do math, eh?

Seriously, if I've made a mistake, I wanna know about it. So you can either post your question in this thread or contact me via PM. Your call...

Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Tour Pro
    Awards Showcase

Currently University of Missouri, wished it was still Houston

Re: POINTS GRIEVANCE THREAD

i think my team was misread, since i had martina hingis and i have 2 points, just a hunch...
    "well jesus christ i'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead? cause this problems gonna last, more than the weekend..." ~ brand new

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jsd123789456
    i think my team was misread, since i had martina hingis and i have 2 points, just a hunch...

jsd:
    I might be speaking out of turn, but I think scoring reflects only Beijing...if you look at the schedule for Fantasy tennis, its only Beijing that counted this week
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    [quote author=jsd123789456 link=1159116094/0#1 date=1159116249]i think my team was misread, since i had martina hingis and i have 2 points, just a hunch...

jsd:
    I might be speaking out of turn, but I think scoring reflects only Beijing...if you look at the schedule for Fantasy tennis, its only Beijing that counted this week[/quote]

Right, Moose. The schedule for this tournaments consists of six events leading up to the YEC... Beijing, Luzembourg, Stuttgart, Moscow, Zurich, and Linz.

Dry

Tour Pro
    Awards Showcase

Currently University of Missouri, wished it was still Houston

chalk that one up to my bad, too much going on, i forgot to focus my attention here last week, cant let that one happen again!
    "well jesus christ i'm alone again, so what did you do those three days you were dead? cause this problems gonna last, more than the weekend..." ~ brand new

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Hey there,

you don't have a score beside my name so I don't know if you mean my score is the same as Neka's (52).

By my reckoning I had Mauresmo (35 points for being finalist) and Jankovic (22 points for being semi finalist) =57 ??

Thanks!

morct

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by morct
    Hey there,

you don't have a score beside my name so I don't know if you mean my score is the same as Neka's (52).

By my reckoning I had Mauresmo (35 points for being finalist) and Jankovic (22 points for being semi finalist) =57 ??

Thanks!

morct
    Sorry about that...

Actually, your score was 59 because you had Mauresmo, Jankovic, Laine and Dushevina (1 point for each of them). I'll correct it now.

Dry

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Actually, your score was 59
    Better again!

Thanks a mil

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'm 4 points short on Stuttgart, by my count. :-? Is this because Raymond got into the draw as a lucky loser (I'm assuming for Ana, whom I did substitute for, but neglected to save my edit OOPS), got a first round bye and lost her second-round match? Does she only get first-round points for not winning a match?

If so, does this apply to everyone, or only to those who haven't earned the first-round bye?

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me
    I'm 4 points short on Stuttgart, by my count. :-? Is this because Raymond got into the draw as a lucky loser (I'm assuming for Ana, whom I did substitute for, but neglected to save my edit OOPS), got a first round bye and lost her second-round match? Does she only get first-round points for not winning a match?

If so, does this apply to everyone, or only to those who haven't earned the first-round bye?
    Good catch, Martini... At first I wasn't sure how to handle players who received first-round byes and then lost in the second round. I ultimately decided to go ahead and give them the points. But that should also apply to Raymond, who got into the draw (second round) by being a lucky loser.

I'll adjust your score, as well as the scores for Kirkus and Sebs. They had Raymond as well.

Dry