Agree Agree:  225
Likes Likes:  164
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4368838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,391 of 1391

Thread: The NBA Thread

Re: The NBA Thread

Good for Luka. About Harden: (SHUT UP, Ponchi, SHUT UP!)
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Harden is not deserving of this. There. I said it.

“No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

All 3 teams were flawed

I know that the policy is to give out awards based on the results of the regular season. But, as much as I like Nick Nurse, the coach of the year really is Spoelstra. Yes, he has Buttler and Dragic, but he ONLY has Buttler and Dragic. And they have played out of their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    All 3 teams were flawed
    I don't follow NBA enough anymore to judge, but for the record below are photo's of all 3 symbolic teams.

Roger forever

For example: tell any GM he can choose between Westbrook or Donovan Mitchel or Jamaal Murray. Watch Russel go third.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I know that the policy is to give out awards based on the results of the regular season. But, as much as I like Nick Nurse, the coach of the year really is Spoelstra. Yes, he has Buttler and Dragic, but he ONLY has Buttler and Dragic. And they have played out of their minds.
    Say what?

Remove Kawhi, Lillard and Chris Paul from the second team and replace them with Butler, Simmons and Tatum.

One thing these playoffs have shown is that without a team a great (good) player is nothing. *cough* Kawhi*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Remove Kawhi, Lillard and Chris Paul from the second team and replace them with Butler, Simmons and Tatum.

One thing these playoffs have shown is that without a team a great (good) player is nothing. *cough* Kawhi*cough*
    Do you not like Kawhi? There's a much better example of the team being important, especially today, but you went with Kawhi so just wondering.

I'm not impressed with Kawhi. At all. Even after last year's championship. I tend to like players like Siakam who keep their heads down and play the role they've been assigned.

I used to watch regularity when I lived in US, but here it's not available on TV easily and rarely talked about so I've kind of lost touch. Used to like Shaq in those days
    Roger forever

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4368838990919293