Agree Agree:  215
Likes Likes:  160
Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 366176828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1351

Thread: The NBA Thread

Re: The NBA Thread

With all the points Harden and Westbrook will be scoring who needs a center? /sarcasm
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Kobe (of course) on the list of HOF nominees.
    I know you have to go through the motions. But not in this case. I don't think that Tim Duncan and KG will mind if Kobe's induction is done separately, and in a special way.
    Simply announce he is in. No big deal.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Giannis was talking about trash about Harden yet again and James said this in a recent interview

oh.

It takes no skills whatsoever to put up 32/6/13, plus 2-4 three pointers and a record +44 +/-.
    I guess Giannis really has to polish his flopping and his jumping into the defender to get the foul call. Then he can be in Harden's league.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    It takes no skills whatsoever to put up 32/6/13, plus 2-4 three pointers and a record +44 +/-.
    I guess Giannis really has to polish his flopping and his jumping into the defender to get the foul call. Then he can be in Harden's league.

I'm no fan of Harden, but his remarks went over much better than Giannis' because Giannis is the one who has been attacking him, not vice versa. Harden finally says something back and Giannis' response was a whimper. I have no idea why Giannis is picking this fight.

There are many questioning why the heck Becky Hammon isn't the interim head coach after years vs. Tim's 5 minutes on the coaching staff.

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania

Tim Duncan will serve as Spurs head coach tonight against Charlotte with Gregg Popovich missing contest due to personal business.
    Last edited by JazzNU; 03-03-2020 at 03:22 PM.

The Spurs are not a good team this season, although they have good players. They have no business being out of the top 8.
    Time for Pops to hang it up, and let the management (I know he is president) decide who is the next HC. And yes, it should be Becky. Time to break that barrier, simply because it is time to break that barrier, and she is good.

Curry is cleared to play starting tonight. The Warriors are playing the Raptors at home.

Looking to see if I can get some of that Texas hand sanitizer, uh whatever the brand was 190 proof grain alcohol to get me through the game.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn

The Golden State Warriors are planning to play foreseeable home games without fans in observance of the San Francisco Health Office's order prohibiting group of events of 1K or more from assembling, source tells ESPN.

I think March Madness will be next. Or would they prefer to cancel outright?
    Roger forever

March Madne$$ $hould be cancelled but we'll $ee.

So I was settling in to watch the Utah vs OKC game. The teams were late coming on court but they came on. It looked like the game was about to start and then the teams walked off the court. No one has a clue what happened.

Meanwhile...Dolan

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn

Reporting with @ZachLowe_NBA: Consensus among owners on Board of Governors call with league office was either continue season with no fans in arenas -- or have NBA take a hiatus for a period time. NBA is expected to have a decision as soon as Thursday on next steps.

New story filed to ESPN:
    The NBA’s Board of Governors shared a consensus on Wednesday to continue the season playing games without fans in arenas amid the coronavirus crisis, and Commissioner Adam Silver is expected to move in that direction with a decision on Thursday.

Several teams were willing to put the games on hiatus, but the rest wanted to move toward eliminating fans from arenas to continue playing games, sources tell ESPN. One team wanted to keep status quo until a governmental/public mandate dictated change: The New York Knicks.

Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 366176828384858687888990 ... LastLast