Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: THRNY 2014 - The Red, White and Blue Lounge

It worked out for me that Dimitrov withdrew as I was originally dropping Gasquet to get Berdych. I guess I shouldn't have been so mad at Dimitrov and his "flu."

Congrats to Charlie for having all four semi-finalists this week.
    Last edited by skatingfan; 08-02-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    Congrats to Charlie for having all four semi-finalists this week.
    Huzzah! I noticed I had 5/8 QFists but didn't think this would happen. Hopefully this gives me a nice boost.

So having only one isn't good?

My lack of faith in fellow Canadians is undoing me in this contest! I am okay with it though. Just doing my part.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    So having only one isn't good?

My lack of faith in fellow Canadians is undoing me in this contest! I am okay with it though. Just doing my part.
    I gotta say I was just thinking the same thing - but as a fellow Canadian (and the others on this site) how much is it blowing your mind that there is going to be an all Canadian final in professional tennis - never thought I would see that in my lifetime - simple blowing my mind. - on the verge of tears

Even the idea that in a tennis pick-em contest eight people would take two Canadians as players to gain points - and 15 of 17 have a Canadian on their team - blowing my mind. Really want to see Vasek win this thing but either way it is a great Canadian accomplishment in tennis. It's the top story on every Canadian sports page
    Last edited by skatingfan; 08-03-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Down three already! It's a good thing Isner won Atlanta too or he would be the biggest waste of space in this contest.

Another garbage trade! Don't worry everyone who added Federer - I didn't so he'll be safe.

If you had told me Anderson would be my only quarterfinalist this week...I never would have believed you.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    If you had told me Anderson would be my only quarterfinalist this week...I never would have believed you.
    He has to lose tomorrow

Querrey is such a waste of space.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    Querrey is such a waste of space.
    In this competition yes

Wow, that was a blood bath today. No one has a player left in the top half and only one person has more than 2 players left in the tournament.

Well at least I can proved Isner for Murray was a good trade since Murray beat him head to head. But for masters events these last two weeks have been very brutal!

Oh crap. I thought W-S would begin Monday. If I had any chance at all it's gone now.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Like most of the trades we've all made this contest...this week's ones will probably all crash and burn.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast