Hello TAT fantasy players! I'm posting this in the old forum to draw more attention, as well as on the new TAT site. Some of you may be aware that the ATP World Tour website does a year-long fantasy game. It's called the ATP World Tour Draw Challenge Circuit. It consists of filling out brackets for each of the nine Masters 1000 events on the tour. I played this year's game, but I want to play next year with my fellow TATers! You can create your own group, and I would like to create a TAT group and get as many members to play as possible. Registration for the new game will probably begin in late February or early March (before Indian Wells). I'm posting this early to get people's attention now so they'll be thinking about it after we transition for good to the new community site. I'll start a thread in the Outside Contests thread on the new site as well. The rules are here if you'd like to check out the game in advance of the new season: http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/atp/rules.php. The new season will be here before we know it! Thanks everybody.