Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Prediction Scores : Week of 100713

This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...713RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Our winner for the week is Omegadoom followed by AtlPam in second with Munchin finishing third.

On the ATP, TennisAnyone74 finished first followed by Dryrunguy in second with AtlPam and Munchin finishing in a tie for third.

On the WTA, Omegadoom finished first followed by AtlPam in second with Shtexas and JTContinental finishing in a tie for third.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!

Going to the final tournament, which is Paris, in the race to London, BHar11 is our leader.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Prediction Scores : Week of 100713

Well done, Omega et al!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

del Potro and his fever withdrawal from the Shanghai doubles has dropped me down to 9th in the race to London!
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Nicely played peeps
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Oh weird, I actually thought I'd forgotten to enter Predictions this week.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe