Agree Agree:  207
Likes Likes:  315
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8588398104105106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1620

Thread: Celebrity News

Re: Celebrity News

David Miller and Ryan Murphy via the Hollywood Reporter

Natasha Gregson Wagner (Daughter of the late Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner) the Hollywood Reporter

Sarah Stiles the Hollywood Reporter
    I don't get it.

Bob Mackie the Hollywood Reporter

Catherine O'Hara the Hollywood Reporter
    Why?
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Christopher Jackson the Hollywood Reporter

Denny Directo the Hollywood Reporter

Dominique Morisseau the Hollywood Reporter

Jennifer Tipton was on her way to Whole Foods and posed for a picture before continuing on the Hollywood Reporter

Jordan Roth the Hollywood Reporter
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Michael James Scott
    When exactly did he rent this? The suit jacket is too small

Michael Urie
    Semi formal above the waist and Dockers below the waist? Really dude? the Hollywood Reporter

Montego Glover
    I hate when something looks like you got it off the rack on a red carpet the Hollywood Reporter

Sarah Kate Ellis the Hollywood Reporter

Sophia Anne Caruso the Hollywood Reporter

Somewhere Anna Wintour is on her third single malt wondering why she didn't invite some of these folks to the Met Gala.

Cynthia Erivo
    Getty Images

Kristin Chenoweth is straight up orange presenting on the Tony Awards. I couldn't look directly at her after a few seconds. It's time for an intervention.

Just a couple of comments:

So far, I pick Regina King as best-dressed.

About Kristen Chenoweth.....Her last face-lift has left her with a very severe look that is somehow not attractive. (I, of course, have no idea how many face-lifts she has had, but there has to have been at least one to get this appearance).

As always.....I love these posts. And Ti's comments after some of them are SO spot on. For some reason, my favorite is the comment about Jennifer Tipton being on her way to Whole Foods.

GH

I'm glad you liked the Whole Foods comment Glenn.

Radio City is a walkable distance to/from the Whole Foods at Columbus Circle. That's why I chose that supermarket to be her destination. She certainly wasn't thinking about being photgraphed on a Red Carpet.

Kristen Chenoweth has destroyed her face. I don't know how to say it nicely.

Regina King won this carpet hands down.

It's been awhile since we've posted any pics from Royal Ascot. The pics were posted by Tatler Magazine and photo credit goes to Getty Images unless otherwise indicated.

Kate Middleton - Duchess of Cambridge

Queen Elizabeth and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
    TA-Images

Charles, Prince of Wales and his son William, Duke of Cambridge

Kate, Duchess of Cambridge and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall

Princess Eugenie

Princess Beatrice

Anne, The Princess Royal

Zara Tindall

Emma, Viscountess Weymouth

Pictures via Getty Images/ta-images
    Posted by Tatler

Dame Joan Collins, Piers Morgan, Susannah Reid

Francesca Cumani

Lady Kittey Spencer

Peter Phillips, Mike Tindall and Zara Tindall

Natalie Dormer

Credit: Shutterstock/Getty/ta-images

Judy Murray

Philip Treacy and Demi Moore

Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York

Sarah Ferguson looks downright frumpy in that photo. GH

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    Sarah Ferguson looks downright frumpy in that photo. GH
    You're too kind.

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8588398104105106107108