Agree Agree:  215
Likes Likes:  321
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 116186101107108109110111
Results 1,651 to 1,662 of 1662

Thread: Celebrity News

Re: Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Oh is he the man in expensive sunglasses they keep cutting to? I don't know who anyone is anymore.
    Yes, that's him. The commentators don't appear to have a clue and probably not their camera crew doing the work so they can't ask, why do you keep panning to him?

Also, I think Tom is very hard to recognize as himself unless you've seen a good deal of him in a non-Marvel role to me. He barely looks like himself when he's playing Loki in my opinion.

Photos from the US Open website

September 1, 2019 - Tom Hiddleston watches the match between Johanna Konta and Karolina Pliskova at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Mike Lawrence/USTA) - friend of Johanna's

September 1, 2019 - JJ Redick on the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Allison Joseph/USTA) - he's a basketball player, very well known since his college days at Duke (the reason I hate him), played on the 76ers last season

August 31, 2019 - Gayle King walks the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Jennifer Pottheiser/USTA)

August 31, 2019 - Gordon Hayward (black shirt) watches Nick Kyrgios in action against Andrey Rublev at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Garrett Ellwood/USTA) - another NBA player, this time from the Celtics and that's Nick's favorite team and bball is his favorite sport. Gordon is here to see him play, they are somewhat friendly

August 31, 2019 - CC Sabathia and Giancarlo Stanton watch Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff in action at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Garrett Ellwood/USTA) - there's a point where I shouldn't have to say why someone is famous, these two qualify

August 30, 2019 - Adriana Lima walks the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Mike Lawrence/USTA) - She sat in Novak's box

August 30, 2019 - Kobe Bryant and Rebel Wilson at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Jennifer Pottheiser/USTA) - explained about Kobe on the last page and Rebel is a fan of tennis and a friend of Muchova

Last edited by JazzNU; 09-01-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Adele files for divorce following separation from husband
    When separating in April, she and Simon Konecki said they were ‘committed to raising their son together lovingly’

Ben Beaumont-Thomas
    Fri 13 Sep 2019 09.44 BST

Adele has filed for divorce from her husband Simon Konecki, following their separation in April. The filing was made in California, where she and Konecki have had a home since 2016, the year they married.

When separating, a statement read that the pair are “committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy.” Their child, Angelo, was born in 2012.

The British singer has not directly commented on the split since, though did make reference to it in an Instagram post where she posted a meme of herself, featuring a tearful picture alongside a triumphant pose with the caption: “When you catch yourself in your feelings then you remember who you are.” In another post for her 31st birthday she wrote: “30 tried me so hard but I’m owning it and trying my hardest to lean in to it all.”

That post suggested that her new album would be called 30, following the albums 19, 21, and 25. The latter, released in 2015, became the fastest-selling album of all time in the UK, and was the highest selling album in the world that year.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...box=1568393738
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I am delighted to read this. Adele's pain and suffering in relationships has, thus far, yielded tremendous music. Her happiness bored me...
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    I know it's a horrible thing to say, but I am delighted to read this. Adele's pain and suffering in relationships has, thus far, yielded tremendous music. Her happiness bored me...

I know right?
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail and $30,000 fine. It sure is great to be rich and white in this country. GH

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail and $30,000 fine. It sure is great to be rich and white in this country. GH
    To her (minimal) credit, she was the first, I think, to admit what she did was wrong, at least from what I have read. It will be interesting to see how the Loughlin trial unfolds and compare the sentences. Because Loughlin has, from the very beginning, been full blown "I'm the victim" mode...
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Photos from the US Open website

September 1, 2019 - Tom Hiddleston watches the match between Johanna Konta and Karolina Pliskova at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Mike Lawrence/USTA) - friend of Johanna's

September 1, 2019 - JJ Redick on the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Allison Joseph/USTA) - he's a basketball player, very well known since his college days at Duke (the reason I hate him), played on the 76ers last season

August 31, 2019 - Gayle King walks the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Jennifer Pottheiser/USTA)

August 31, 2019 - Gordon Hayward (black shirt) watches Nick Kyrgios in action against Andrey Rublev at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Garrett Ellwood/USTA) - another NBA player, this time from the Celtics and that's Nick's favorite team and bball is his favorite sport. Gordon is here to see him play, they are somewhat friendly

August 31, 2019 - CC Sabathia and Giancarlo Stanton watch Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff in action at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Garrett Ellwood/USTA) - there's a point where I shouldn't have to say why someone is famous, these two qualify

August 30, 2019 - Adriana Lima walks the blue carpet at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Mike Lawrence/USTA) - She sat in Novak's box

August 30, 2019 - Kobe Bryant and Rebel Wilson at the 2019 US Open. (Photo by Jennifer Pottheiser/USTA) - explained about Kobe on the last page and Rebel is a fan of tennis and a friend of Muchova

No, please, by all means please keep telling us why these people are famous (I recognized 2, but wouldn't have thought about either without some hint that they were famous - I would make a terrible paparazzi) . Without your job, I wouldn't have a clue and would be googling them to figure why I should know them.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where the rules are still the same:

"Octavia Spencer sentenced to 14 years in prison and a $300,000 fine. Viola Davis' appeal of her death sentence is expected to reach the Supreme Court sometime next year. She will be locked in a maximum security prison with no bail until then"

Just saying.
    Missing winter...

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where the rules are still the same:

"Octavia Spencer sentenced to 14 years in prison and a $300,000 fine. Viola Davis' appeal of her death sentence is expected to reach the Supreme Court sometime next year. She will be locked in a maximum security prison with no bail until then"

Just saying.
    To be fair Viola Davis has been getting away with murder for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post

That's the same reason why I love him
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 116186101107108109110111