Agree Agree:  218
Likes Likes:  329
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 136388103109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,684 of 1684

Thread: Celebrity News

Re: Celebrity News

Kendall Jenner looks annoyed as Emmy audience laughs at her and Kim Kardashian
    Kassidy Vavra
    By KASSIDY VAVRA
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
    SEP 23, 2019 | 9:59 AM

Kim Kardashian and sister Kendall Jenner got a taste of real unscripted TV at the Emmys Sunday night — and they didn’t seem to like it.

Jenner looked annoyed onstage when the audience burst into laughter while the pair presented an award for outstanding reality competition series and referenced their own family’s E! show as “real people” doing “truly compelling television” in a speech that wasn’t intended to be funny.

Kim Kardashian (left) and Kendall Jenner present the award for Outstanding Competition Program during the 71st Emmy Awards, during which the crowd appeared to laugh at the reality television megastars. (FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)

Kim Kardashian: "Our family knows first-hand how truly compelling television comes from real people just being themselves."

Kendall Jenner: "Telling their stories, unfiltered and unscripted."

The rest of us:#Emmys pic.twitter.com/NW9ZaFhEZO

— Ishani Nath (@ishaninath) September 23, 2019

“Our family knows firsthand how truly compelling television comes from real people just being themselves,” Kardashian, 38, said before presenting the award.

The laughs began as Jenner added, "Telling their stories, unfiltered and unscripted,” then quickly shifted her eyes across the cackling crowd.

Jenner, 23, also then looked off to the side, away from the audience, as her sister announced the nominees for the category, which was won by VH1′s “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...3f4-story.html
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Now if I just knew who half these people are.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in TX View Post
    Now if I just knew who half these people are.
    But why would you want to?

Honestly I had to look most of them up because I had no idea who they were. I even missed one of my favorite actors, the man who plays "Chidi" on "The Good Place" because I didn't know the name he works under.

So many people don't watch network television anymore. When "Fleabag" wins for best comedy you know something is up.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 136388103109110111112113