Likes Likes:  316
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32577278798081828384858692107 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1628

Thread: Celebrity News

Re: Celebrity News

Richard Madden

Mario Lopez

Ricky Martin
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

How Ricky Martin has been able to retain the title of world's most attractive man for decades defies logic.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    How Ricky Martin has been able to retain the title of world's most attractive man for decades defies logic.
    He's aged very well and doesn't appear to have had his face shot up with fillers and botox.
    #Goodgenes
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    In love: Antonio Banderas, 58 posed on the carpet with his girlfriend Nicole Kimpel, 27

The Fail gave everyone's age in their captioning so Antonio isn't being singled out.
    They took 10 years off her age. She's 37. I googled her, because I was wondering what her deal was. When I first saw the picture, I thought "That old woman got too much plastic surgery."

General observations:

I think the super pale actresses get a little screwed by having the red carpet be in blinding daylight.

I think some of the actresses over 50 went a little too sexy in a "You won't believe the body I have at this age" way. Halle Berry and Nicole Kidman were examples.

Allison Janney wins it for me. Overall the men did better than the women. Except for Bradley Cooper, who looked ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of totally random thoughts:

Debra Messing's dress somehow manages to make her look short and fat.

Catriona Balfe.....Say it isn't so!!!

As always, I agree more or less totally with Ti's opinions on the dresses.

GH

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

My favorites, after watching and seeing the dresses in motion, were Allison Janney and Taylor Swift. Although Swift's dress didn't photograph well.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    My favorites, after watching and seeing the dresses in motion, were Allison Janney and Taylor Swift. Although Swift's dress didn't photograph well.

I'm glad to see Idris put on a tie for the ceremony.

Tom+Lorenzo say Ben Whishaw's suit made him the best dressed man Sunday night.

I'm agreeing with Michelle Obama in her surprise at that statement.

GH

The Critic's Choice Awards are tonight and there was a red carpet. All pics from Tom+Lorenzo's Twitter feed

Billy Porter gift wraps himself for us

Sandra Oh looks great.

Catherine O'Hara

Judith Light in Christian Siriano

Rami Malek

Elsie K Fisher

Claire Foy

Constance Wu

Glenn Close

Allison Janney

Amy Adams

Julia Roberts doing something weird with her eyes

Nicole Kidman. She has enough money/clout to make sure that her extensions are put in better

Gemma Chan in Jason Wu who manages to do floral very well here. She's one of the nights best dressed

Timothée Chalamet

Emily Blunt didn't quite get the girls in the bodice of her gown

Stefani Germanotta in Calvin Klein by Appointment

Kiki Layne ties Gemma Chan for best dressed in Atelier Versace. She's perfection from head to toe

Judith Light gets an honorable mention for Best Dressed for me.

Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32577278798081828384858692107 ... LastLast