Agree Agree:  272
Likes Likes:  384
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777102117123124125126127
Results 1,891 to 1,896 of 1896

Thread: Celebrity News

Re: Celebrity News

I thought Joey King must be wearing a Project Runway alternative material challenge contest piece. And the pics of the models at the beginning of the after party all looked like they were (for the most part) wearing fancy lingerie that they thought was great but were somehow, sadly mistaken. But of course, I don't really get into lingerie as fashion that should be worn outside the home.

And Klum's dress looks like a belly dancing costume - she just needs the little cymbals on her fingers. And I can't recall her EVER having that much cleavage to display.
    Last edited by Jeff in TX; 02-14-2020 at 06:13 PM.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

About Heidi Klum....I agree with Jeff's comments. I think she looks truly awful in that get-up. But about the amount of cleavage. I feel almost certain that is a surgically enhanced amount. (basing that totally on appearance, since I agree that the amount has gone way up from the fairly distant past, and more than could be explained by some weight gain)

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in TX View Post
    I thought Joey King must be wearing a Project Runway alternative material challenge contest piece.
    Goodness this is accurate. I can't see it as anything else now.

So, after the above comments, I went back and looked at Joey King and wondered how in the world I didn't give that my "worst-dressed" award for this group. Then I looked at my actual choice, Alexa Demie, and decided that she still deserves the win. Joey King benefitted (that is, avoided that dubious award) from the strength of the competition.

GH

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    @mmmm8, I put those in the Tennis Players Random section. There's comments from people on the dresses there if you want to check it out.
    Oops, should've checked there first!

I thought the Heidi Klum doctor comment was about her face? I think this is the same cleavage as always, with lots of push-ups? Very "I dream of Genie" vibes, but in a not good way.

mmmm8, Yes, I was referring to the chest. But I completely admit that I haven't paid any attention over the years to her at all. So I was basing my assumption on the unrealistic appearance of what I was seeing (and the incredible frequency of cosmetic surgery to that area among people in her profession). You are certainly more in-the-know about her. GH

Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777102117123124125126127