Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Predictions Week of 11/12: ATP Masters Cup

Quote Originally Posted by slicentice
    It still hasn't started yet...
    And in what universe would that be? ;D We've already seen three matches completed (two singles and one doubles match) and the fourth is almost over :P
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie
    [quote author=slicentice link=1163261180/15#29 date=1163340226]It still hasn't started yet...
    And in what universe would that be? ;D We've already seen three matches completed (two singles and one doubles match) and the fourth is almost over :P
    [/quote]

Looks like everyone after shtexas missed the deadline as the matches began at Midnight Eastern time.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass about this stuff... After all, it's just a game. But 11 people managed to get their predictions in on time, and if 11 people can do it, I don't see why 15 people can't do it. We have hard-fast rules about meeting deadlines in the suicide pools. It's beginning to look like we might need a similar, unswerving deadline for the weekly prediction contest.

Here's what I'm going to do... I'll accept the late predictions, but I cannot count the matches that were played last night. That's only 4 points, so it's not like anyone is out of it for the week.

But PLEASE, folks, please get these predictions on time.

Dry
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

I'll play Dry, How do I play?
    Open wide.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owendonovan
    I'll play Dry, How do I play?
    See the beginning of the thread, owen. You pick each round robin match, the four semifinalists, the finalists, and the winner. As well as the doubles champions. But technically, I shouldn't be accepting any additional predictions at all because the deadline has passed. I'll take yours, if you want to play, BUT NO ONE ELSE'S!!! LOL!

Or you can wait until the Davis Cup final. That's much less complicated. You just predict the winning team and the final score.

Dry

Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

I'll just wait til Davis Cup Dry, I'm off to see Borat now.
    Open wide.

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy
    Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass about this stuff... After all, it's just a game. But 11 people managed to get their predictions in on time, and if 11 people can do it, I don't see why 15 people can't do it. We have hard-fast rules about meeting deadlines in the suicide pools. It's beginning to look like we might need a similar, unswerving deadline for the weekly prediction contest.

Here's what I'm going to do... I'll accept the late predictions, but I cannot count the matches that were played last night. That's only 4 points, so it's not like anyone is out of it for the week.

But PLEASE, folks, please get these predictions on time.

Dry
    Was mine late? Oh dear. Well I'm perfectly willing to not get points for any of my predictions, I just like to make them. Sorry!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Yeah, I can't give you credit for last night's matches, but you're all set for the rest!

Dry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123