Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 USO SKAN

2013 USO SKAN

Here we go - It's time to assemble your teams for the last SKan of 2013! But if you haven't participated in this contest before, no problem ... give it a shot!

My thanks as always to the good folks here at TATfor letting me to promote the contest here. There's been a bit of a drop off in participants in the SKANS from the TAT community, so hopefully the updates to the all-timie stats will see a resurgence in that regard.

I stil have a few of the Rick Hansen medlas left, so that wil be the rpize again for this SKAN:

http://www.mint.ca/store/campaign/ha...van_rickhansen

Same rules as before. Ace has got everything set up at his site. Just make sure you're registered there, follow the rules and Bob's your uncle [hint: make sure you use the ranking list on the team post page rather than the tournament seeding list or you may wind up with a different player than you intended].

Of course, the leader after each round will get to nominate the tiers for the next round.

Finally ... here's the link to post your entry:

http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/sl...SO_SkanCanTest

or, if not, you should easily be able to get to the team submission page from there!

Best wishes to all contestants in the final SKAN of 2013

Peter
    TIHBS TIHBW

Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

Re: 2013 USO SKAN

bump for 25 teams ... let's at least triple it!
    TIHBS TIHBW

Inching along at 27 teams. Don't wait to the last minute!
    TIHBS TIHBW

34 teams, and an important message from Gamers:

"As some may have noticed, the TennisGamers website is not always accessible over the last days. Ace found out that the host changed servers and some other stuff, and that creates some problems. Problems occur in the morning (US time), so those that want to wait until monday morning to submit their team, may find out that they have no access (and miss the deadline).

So do not wait too long for submitting your team."
    TIHBS TIHBW

bump for 41 teams ... keep them coming, the clock's ticking!
    TIHBS TIHBW

47 and counting ..

What am I talking about , I better get mine in!
    TIHBS TIHBW

Bump for 54 teams with lots of traditional contestants from TAT = MIA

Still time to enter!! Let's go TAT!
    TIHBS TIHBW

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

If anyone can get in touch with martini4me....please let him know that his team needs to be corrected before start of match play today (Monday). His ranking listed for Raonic and Kirilenko are wrong...if he doesn't fix the ranking he will get points for what ever player has the ranking he listed and...if there is no player at that rank...he gets no points.....so I hope he gets on today....
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missinandre View Post
    If anyone can get in touch with martini4me....please let him know that his team needs to be corrected before start of match play today (Monday). His ranking listed for Raonic and Kirilenko are wrong...if he doesn't fix the ranking he will get points for what ever player has the ranking he listed and...if there is no player at that rank...he gets no points.....so I hope he gets on today....
    Did you try sending him a PM?

Grand Slam Champion missinandre's Avatar

Done
    ROGER / RAFA FINAL 2010 US OPEN!!!!!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

You are back . I haven't seen you in years in this forum !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by omess View Post
    You are back . I haven't seen you in years in this forum !!!!!!
    I know how you feel. To my great delight Missin started posting again at gamers quite recently. So relieved!

56 teams in the tank ... not bad, but there's still some regulars who stand to miss out with the deadline just a little over an hour from now
    TIHBS TIHBW

Missin! How've you been?
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Here's a table showing the 61 contestants and their current rankings on the all-time list. There have been 444 contestants in the hostory of the SKAN. The number of SKANS in the table is inclusive of 2013 USO. There are three first-time contestants:

Capsaicin
    Golden Retriever
    Mytennisfan1-aka-JACKSON

Welcome and best wishes.

USO 2013 SKAN ranks.jpg

PDF Version:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    TIHBS TIHBW

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

RandomSkan is kicking ass!
    I put in the work and wanted it so badly but this guy is the best for a reason. He is such a complete player ... maybe I'll just punch him or something, I don't know. - Andy Roddick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast