Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Prediction Scores : Week of 080513

This week's results can be found at the following link:
    http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...513RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

Our winner for the week is Arthur Gromko followed by Waylandboy-tw finishing second with PtMcMahon, BHar11 and OMess finished in a tie for third.

In the ATP, Arthur Gromko finished first with BHar11 and Waylandboy-tw finished in a tie for second.

In the WTA, Arthur Gromko, PtMcMahon, OMess, Patrick, FEBravo and Jason11E finished in a tie for first.

In the race for London, BHar11 is our leader.

In the race for Istanbul, E11even is our leader.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!
    Last edited by patrick; 08-12-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Re: Prediction Scores : Week of 080513

Congratulations to Authur Gromko for coming in first or tied for first for both the ATP and the WTA. Coming in first on both halves is not done that often.
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    In the WTA, Arthur Gromko, PtMcMahon, OMess, Patrick, Charlie02123 and Jason11E finished in a tie for first.
    It looks like FEBravo is actually the one tied for first (we're listed right next to each other). I'm one of a dozen or so tied for.... not second, seventh, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    It looks like FEBravo is actually the one tied for first (we're listed right next to each other). I'm one of a dozen or so tied for.... not second, seventh, I suppose.
    Thanks, I will make correction. Did this last night before I went to sleep and in dim light.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Thanks, I will make correction. Did this last night before I went to sleep and in dim light.
    Oh of course of course. Yes we all believe that totally.