Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Re: Green Acres 2013: Strawberry Lounge

What a disaster today. My A group will be my/many of ours low scoring group this week besides from my not playing Monfils/E group. Sheeze. Just look at Ferrer's half of the draw...if he could take advantage of an easy one at RG...this should have been a cakewalk.

Maybe I jinxed Ferrer/Aggie by already posting my trading of them out for next week...sorry...

Hantuchova and Schiavone also lost for me today. 20 points between those 4 this week! And my last two women would meet in QF.
    Last edited by ptmcmahon; 06-18-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And out go Kohlschreiber and Raonic!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Rough week for 1 seeds. All four out before the QFs.
    On to the grass court season, Wimbledon, and expected riches to be found in Green Acres

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Anyone still got a bunch of people left? I'm down to Floppy and Flipkens. I guess we'd have a bunch of Simons and Wawrinkas too?

I think I'm doing pretty good. I've got 4 left: Stan, Deliciano, Flipkens and Wickmayer.
    Boris Becker, youngest ever champion at Wimbledon in 1985 (17 years, 227 days) and great Attacker of the Net

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AttackTheNet View Post
    I think I'm doing pretty good. I've got 4 left: Stan, Deliciano, Flipkens and Wickmayer.
    You're having a great week. You have more players left than anyone else. Here's a rundown of the top 10 at this point (listed in the order those they have left, not their current standing):

AttackTheNet: Flipkens, Lopez, Wawrinka, Wickmayer
    dryrunguy: Flipkens, Hampton, Wawrinka
    waylandboy: Flipkens, Malisse, Wickmayer
    JazzNU: Lopez, Simon, Wickmayer
    ptmcmahon: Flipkens, Lopez
    Drop-shot: Flipkens, Wickmayer
    Omegadoom: Wickmayer
    e11even: Flipkens
    Patrick: No players left
    mysterX: No players left

Dry, I think I have Flipkens as well.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    Dry, I think I have Flipkens as well.
    You did, Drop. But I deleted her from your team just to be mean. This contest is an anti-ADAM regime!

Great pick of Malisse by waylandboy. That's a nice little 225 unexpected points.
    Boris Becker, youngest ever champion at Wimbledon in 1985 (17 years, 227 days) and great Attacker of the Net

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    You did, Drop. But I deleted her from your team just to be mean. This contest is an anti-ADAM regime!
    You obviously didn't get the memo. ADAM is dead. Now Omegadoom is the new public enemy #1. We've founded DOMA (Denying Omegadoom More Awards) and you're vice-president!

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

So I just filled out my mens bracket and my only E winner is...Guido Palla? Am I really going to use a trade on someone I've never heard of with no career grass wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    You obviously didn't get the memo. ADAM is dead. Now Omegadoom is the new public enemy #1. We've founded DOMA (Denying Omegadoom More Awards) and you're vice-president!

Dry,

ADAM is not dead. It has simply been altered where your name has been replaced with Drop-shots name, since hes #2 in the medal count now. Why settle for Vice-President of DOMA, when you could be the President of the new and improved ADAM? Turn around would be fair play, since it was Drop who used the original ADAM to overtake you in medals.

Also, the ground work has begun on a new organization called SPAM (Stop Patrick Acquiring Medals), since hes been quietly flying under the radar in his quest to hoard medals.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegadoom View Post
    Dry,

ADAM is not dead. It has simply been altered where your name has been replaced with Drop-shots name, since hes #2 in the medal count now. Why settle for Vice-President of DOMA, when you could be the President of the new and improved ADAM? Turn around would be fair play, since it was Drop who used the original ADAM to overtake you in medals.

Also, the ground work has begun on a new organization called SPAM (Stop Patrick Acquiring Medals), since hes been quietly flying under the radar in his quest to hoard medals.
    Heard about DOMA for a while now especially where that organization got the keys to 3 more medals but I missed this SPAM organization.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Patrick, ignore Omega, he's a spammer

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Seems like there's a lot of Nadal love for the contest here (going by trades)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast