Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Tennis Channel's Racquet Bracket

http://racquetbracketmens.tennischannel.com/

Especially with Battle of The Boards not going on, fill out your brackets here and compete for prizes! If you put TAT into your name it will be easy for us to keep track of each other (so I'll be TATCharlie).

Re: Tennis Channel's Racquet Bracket

There's an interesting new feature called "auto pick top seeds" where the bracket will fill in with the higher ranked player every time. It saves time for the big seeds you expect to go far and helpful for those unseeded "who vs WHO?" matches.

I am curious to know more details about auto pick top seeds.

It seems like there should be another thread for this, but oh well. Has anyone else had problems with being redirected when trying to get to the enter your picks screen?
    Go Pack Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Togtdyalttai View Post
    It seems like there should be another thread for this, but oh well. Has anyone else had problems with being redirected when trying to get to the enter your picks screen?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    Yup.
    I put my bracket in too...

My Id there is aerogel.

I'm also in a private pool with some other tennis friends.

I'm going to have to go back on my women's bracket. So far I have a Serena-kuznetsova final.

Lol

BTW, holy crap, I'm currently tied for 3rd place with Tennis Channel's ATP racquet bracket!!!!! (AND 57th with the women's.) WOO HOO!!!!!!!

LOL, btw, I was doing a quick look, and the person tied with me actually took Ramos-Vinolas to the QF. COME on now!!!!!

I've also seen at least two folks behind me who took Thiem to the SF. (AND, heck, I want him at least to get to the SF....) SO, odds are, no Tennis Express gift certificate for me. (Especially for those who picked upsets maybe and, say Thiem takes the title....) Still, this is WAYYYY better than I've ever done this late in the game....
    Last edited by nelslus; 06-01-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

AH, well, as I anticipated- with Thiem's making the SF, I'm down to 25th with the Racquet Bracket. With Tennis Channel's What If scenarios, I believe that the best that I can do now is a tie for 12th place, if Novak beats Murray in the final. (AND, even if it meant losing the hallowed Tennis Express gift card, in real life, I'm Team Thiem all the way here.) (And/or Team Not Novak.)

With the women's, I'm in 54th place. It looks like I can go up to 49th place, if Serena beats Sam in the final. Otherwise, I drop like a rock here, it appears.

'Twas fun while it lasted.
    Last edited by nelslus; 06-02-2016 at 11:29 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

WELL, LOL, in the ATP contest, it's either a tie for 12th Place or 351st. (I'll take 351st. Go Andy!!)

LOL, with the women's the best that I can do is a tie for 428. Not picking Mugsy dropped me like a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    WELL, LOL, in the ATP contest, it's either a tie for 12th Place or 351st. (I'll take 351st. Go Andy!!)

LOL, with the women's the best that I can do is a tie for 428. Not picking Mugsy dropped me like a rock.
    If it makes you feel any better, I got all 4 finalists correct, and I barely cracked the top 1000 (987) on the ATP side. I did a little better on the WTA side (456). You still did better than me.