Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Suicide Pool Rankings

nelslus, definitely not the only gay man in TaTland... and some of us are cemented FIRMLY at the bottom of the women's SP rankings... 3 Day 1 losses in three attempts... if there is a conspiracy it's reaching WAY beyond these fora... stupid Jie Zheng, Anna-Lena Groenefeld, and Marta Domachowska (okay, I'll relent on the third one... except she DID lose to a wild card...)
    I'll miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by beaujarkko
    nelslus, definitely not the only gay man in TaTland... and some of us are cemented FIRMLY at the bottom of the women's SP rankings... 3 Day 1 losses in three attempts... if there is a conspiracy it's reaching WAY beyond these fora... stupid Jie Zheng, Anna-Lena Groenefeld, and Marta Domachowska (okay, I'll relent on the third one... except she DID lose to a wild card...)
    Are you trying to suggest that if I instead dressed up like Domachowska and slept with Dry that I'd be the Leader of the Pools?!!?
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Where am I?
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus
    [quote author=beaujarkko link=1169470186/15#15 date=1169580978]nelslus, definitely not the only gay man in TaTland... and some of us are cemented FIRMLY at the bottom of the women's SP rankings... 3 Day 1 losses in three attempts... if there is a conspiracy it's reaching WAY beyond these fora... stupid Jie Zheng, Anna-Lena Groenefeld, and Marta Domachowska (okay, I'll relent on the third one... except she DID lose to a wild card...)
    Are you trying to suggest that if I instead dressed up like Domachowska and slept with Dry that I'd be the Leader of the Pools?!!?
    [/quote]

uh.... clearly. Didn't I just say that?
    I'll miss you!

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beaujarkko
    I can trump that.

Tati G (twice), Kristof Vliegen, and the singular honor of dumping out in one day in both pools by a pair of siblings....yes, I was foolish enough to play a Marat/Dinara Daily Double.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

[quote author=beaujarkko link=1169470186/15#15 date=1169580978]nelslus, definitely not the only gay man in TaTland... and some of us are cemented FIRMLY at the bottom of the women's SP rankings... 3 Day 1 losses in three attempts... if there is a conspiracy it's reaching WAY beyond these fora... stupid Jie Zheng, Anna-Lena Groenefeld, and Marta Domachowska (okay, I'll relent on the third one... except she DID lose to a wild card...)
    [/quote]

I don't know about Domachowska....but if you put on a blonde wig and played the "loving Serbian mother" card, Dry would suck up like a Hoover.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

What's this? Someone is willing to sell first place in the pool rankings for a couple of Paczeks?

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    [quote author=nelslus link=1169470186/15#16 date=1169581689][quote author=beaujarkko link=1169470186/15#15 date=1169580978]nelslus, definitely not the only gay man in TaTland... and some of us are cemented FIRMLY at the bottom of the women's SP rankings... 3 Day 1 losses in three attempts... if there is a conspiracy it's reaching WAY beyond these fora... stupid Jie Zheng, Anna-Lena Groenefeld, and Marta Domachowska (okay, I'll relent on the third one... except she DID lose to a wild card...)
    [/quote]

I don't know about Domachowska....but if you put on a blonde wig and played the "loving Serbian mother" card, Dry would suck up like a Hoover.
    [/quote]

When and how did I develop this reputation as Chief TAT Slut?

Dry

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

CONSPIRACY THEORY! CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Gosh Durn it straight to Hades, nelslus finally was one of the winners for a freakin' contest (OOPS, in case I forgot to ever bring this up, NELSLUS BEAT THE DRAW WITH THE 2006 WIMBLEDON MEN'S DRAW!!!!!)- and then nelslus gets no more credit for this monumental achievement?!?!

Nelslus don't think so.

Clearly, this "loss" of this crucial nelslus TAT data is all about: Nelslus refusing to dress up as Golovin and sleep with Dry.

Or, is it because I am the only gay man in TAT-land? [smiley=hyst.gif]

Yes, TAT, I think it is all time that we face up to the truth. (And here I had tried to be a nice guy losing 1st Round in the Aussie Pools to keep things competitive. Plus, it is always nelslus' job to keep mmmm8 happy and amused.)

But, seriously now- my vote would be just to go by calendar year. I mean, if other folks can put this all together without too much stress- great. But, it sure isn't worth stressing over. Heck, computer crashes happen- certainly no need to apologize for that. Y'all work hard enough already- give yourselves a break. I mean, what are we really all vying for here- the Jon-Wertheim-centerfold T-shirt?

P.S.- Where did Dry get that great photo of Teri Garr with his avatar?

Job? It's your life ambition!

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Well, at least I know now why I got into top 3 on the men's rankings. And I thought it was due to my wonderful tennis-prediction merits.

While I sat out the Aussie this time around because I've been on vacation, I humbly request that the rankings include some of last year's SP results like the real rankings do. I know it takes work for the administrators, but those of us at the top of rankings would appreciate it.
    Counting the days to Wimbledon...

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus
    While I sat out the Aussie this time around because I've been on vacation, I humbly request that the rankings include some of last year's SP results like the real rankings do. I know it takes work for the administrators, but those of us at the top of rankings would appreciate it.
    We missed you Herodotus! You better get back here to defend your French title.

As you might have seen in the posts, because of computer issues, we lost our original data with the rankings. We're working on recovering and recreating the information. And we want the rankings to be something that continue, rolling over into each Slam, and adjusted accordingly.

Even without playing the AO '07, however, I still suspect that you are still #1 in the ladies rankings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12