nelslus
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

2013 Roland Garros Tailgate?

To continue what Pattyfan has already posted about.....For anyone who is interested, I'm on-the-fence considering attending Roland Garros this year- especially as I see now that tickets are about to go on sale. I'll be sure to register for the Roland Garros site first, to be on the safe side. For those who have attended or will be attending- any tips on what time one should get on the site to try to get tickets? Any suggestions on where to stay that's near the tennis- the cheaper the better? Any suggested ways to keep costs down? Anyone planning to go again this year? I've had my favorite Tailgate times with Wimbledon, so I'd love to see my European TAT friends, and fellow American TAT friends who head out to Europe. Any and all feedback would very much be appreciated- either in this thread or via PM's. EVEN if I don't go this year, at least this can set me up for future plans. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by nelslus; 02-10-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, BABY!!!!!!!!

mmmm8 is my hero!
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    If I can get tickets. We are going!

Hold on when you get love and let go when you give it...