AO '13 Day 14 OoP & Discussion

Day 14: Sunday 27 January

ROD LAVER ARENA 4:00 PM

Mixed Doubles - Final
    Lucie Hradecka (CZE) /Frantisek Cermak (CZE) v Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS) /Matthew Ebden (AUS)
    Not Before:7:30 PM
    Men's Singles - Final
    Novak Djokovic (SRB) [1]
    v Andy Murray (GBR) [3]
    Oh heaven...I wake with good intentions but the day it always lasts too long... Emeli Sande

Re: AO '13 Day 14 OoP & Discussion

Its going to be an interesting mixed doubles final, one I hope Gajdosova and Ebden can win. One thing I would have liked this tournament and felt was lacking was more exposure of the doubles events.

The Murray/Novak final is going to be epic no matter who will win, but my money is on Novak...although Murray will certainly give Novak a run for his money.

I'm all set for the final. I watched most of the women's last night and then slept 10 hours till 1:30 p.m. So the match will start in only 12 hours and I should be wide awake.
    "A friend knows how to allow for mere quantity in your talk, and will only reply to the quality." William Dean Howells

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

9 Dragons Hexa Champion, Great Mahjong: Classic Champion, Magic Towers Solitaire Champion morct's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Come on Andy!

Andy's career path continues to mirror Lendl´s. Lose first four Slam finals, win fifth, lose 6th.
    He should hope to win his seventh.
    Great tournament for Novak. Congrats to his fans.
    50 ways to leave your (non) lover: "I hope you understand me when I say it was torture having met you"

DVR'd the match, but I could not avoid checking the score line. Ajde Nole! First man in the Open Era to three-peat at the Aussie.
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    DVR'd the match, but I could not avoid checking the score line. Ajde Nole! First man in the Open Era to three-peat at the Aussie.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Look like Australian Open will be Djokovic's domain like Nadal at the French and Federer at Wimbledon & United States Open winning the same tournament at least 3 years in a row
    Petra Kvitova : 2011 & 2014 Wimbledon Champion

Victoria Azarenka, Stefan Gordy and Robin Fenlon watching the men's final.
    Oh heaven...I wake with good intentions but the day it always lasts too long... Emeli Sande