Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: The AO Loser's Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
    WOAH. Serena JUST badly rolled her ankle on the court.....I think she may be out?

Unbelievable.

Edit: Looks like she got treatment and is choosing to play, but movement doesn't look good. Definitely doesn't bode well for the rest of the tournament even IF she gets through the first round. Draw would be turned upside down!
    Her movement looks fine to me.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    Florian Mayer pickers still circling the building.
    7-all in the fourth set tie-breaker

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Her movement looks fine to me.
    For me it's iffy. I'm still watching her match as I type, but she definitely is not exploding to her forehand side like she normally does. Luckily for her, she can still dominate the match with everything else besides her movement. I'm just thinking that for the next match, after the adrenaline wears off, she's going to be hurting. I most definitely hope to be proved wrong though. :-/
    Last edited by nguyen; 01-14-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    To a tennis player, love means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Sounds like we need to bring back the consolation "Mixed Doubles Suicide Pool" for you, mwoods
    LOL. Day 1: Alona Bondarenko and Richard Gasquet.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Shore View Post
    Man, it's my first attempt and I'm slaughtered on the first day, with the men.

Ivo you let me down, hard.
    He let me down as well and I keep on trying this thing. It is so fun but I rarely make it out of the first week.

Hanging on by a thread with Shvedova.

Ahhhh! McHale burned me...again. Oh well, I think I actually feel better now not having to sweat the women. A bud light for me, please
    My name is not Roger Nalbandian otherwise I would get a Gold Medal for the violent martial art of Shih-Tzu.

Shvedova'd! She wins three in a row in the third set and then not another game. Wow. A bottle of vodka and two shot glasses for Irena2 and me please. G'day and a bien tot.

How about Ducky and Mitchy though!

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

I broke an SP rule. Never pick for or against Akgul. I must pay. So must Johansson.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Shore View Post
    Man, it's my first attempt and I'm slaughtered on the first day, with the men.

Ivo you let me down, hard.
    Mate, it's a hard game to learn

Even after 4 or 5 years of it, i got Hantuchova'ed on the first day too .what was i thinking? arrgh

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    I broke an SP rule. Never pick for or against Akgul. I must pay. So must Johansson.
    sheesh, there are so many rules, who are we supposed to pick? Djokovic and Serena in the round? LOL

I thought Urszula was making progress and would reliable - nice win for Jamie Hampton - at least Davydenko advanced.

Ugh, out for both the men and the women at the same time. And of course for each one I narrowed down my choices and each time the only one of those that lost was my final choice. I'm gonna continue to play on my own so for Day 3 my picks are Goerges and Nishiknori

Sigh, Pavlyuchenkova loses to a player she straight-setted like a week and a half ago. Damn this game (i love this game)!
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Petrova only won 2 games against Date-Krumm???? Ugh...ugh....ugh....I just can't get out of the frist round with the women picks....oh well, I take a pina colada and head over to Paris

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    Sigh, Pavlyuchenkova loses to a player she straight-setted like a week and a half ago. Damn this game (i love this game)!
    She's burned me twice, so this time I kept her on my Do Not Play list. Sorry munchin.
    Of course, I'm half-cheeked thanks to Bellucci.
    "A friend knows how to allow for mere quantity in your talk, and will only reply to the quality." William Dean Howells

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast