Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Congratulations, Federex!

Federex has won the 2012 US Open YCWJ contest! He scored one of the lowest winning totals ever, 40 points, but hey, a win's a win, right?

Coming in second was motobass with 37. Neither he, nor Federex, nor third-placer Miles with 36 had any picks remaining after the quarterfinals.

A special shoutout is also due to Ribbons, who came within 1 game from Victoria Azarenka from winning the contest. Ouch!

On the men's side, Mikhail Kukushkin was the wooden spoon winner. He lost to Jarkko Nieminen, who lost to John Isner, who lost to Philipp Kohlschreiber, who lost to Janko Tipsarevic, who lost to David Ferrer, who lost to Novak Djokovic, who lost to Andy Murray.

Julia Glushko was the women's ultimate loser. She lost to Yanina Wickmayer, who lost to Pauline Parmentier, who lost to Petra Kvitova, who lost to Marion Bartoli, who lost to Maria Sharapova, who lost to Victoria Azarenka, who lost to Serena Williams.

Thank you once again to Omegadoom for helping out, and I'm sorry I couldn't get to the scoreboards as early as I would have liked. Thanks for playing, and we'll see you in Melbourne in January!
    Go Pack Go!

Re: Congratulations, Federex!

I seem doomed to be the Andy Murray Tomas Berdych of this contest. Maybe next year...

Congratulations, Federex!

Congratulations Federex
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Congrats to Federex on winning your 1st medal!

IMO, this contest ranks second only to the SP's, in terms of difficulty in winning!

A big round of applause for Tog for doing such an excellent job at running this contest once again!

OH!!!

I was on a trip and didnt checked the scoreboard, believing I had NO chance of winning since I am out of pack from QF!

I just log on today, and notice the congratulations!! Thanks for the organizers and all the applause
    A win is a win and I am going to take that.