Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Predictions : United States Open

This contest is temporarily closed to new participants. If you participated in the contest since January 1,2010 or you signed up on or before Saturday December 24,2011, you are eligible to participate.

We have the United States Open in Flushing Meadows for the ATP singles, WTA singles and the doubles. For the men's doubles, women's doubles, and mixed doubles, you pick ONLY the winner of each event. So select the team you want from the drop-down menus.

The brackets are posted below:

BRACKETS

ATP: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...STATESOPEN.htm Predictions are due before start of play on Monday at 11 AM local (8 AM PST)

WTA: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...STATESOPEN.htm Predictions are due before start of play on Sunday at 11 AM local (8 AM PST)

Doubles: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...STATESOPEN.htm Predictions are due before start of play on Sunday at 11 AM local (8 AM PST)

As a remainder, points for all majors for ATP and WTA predictions are doubled so please pick before the deadline close.

PICKS:

After the deadlines pass, you will be able to find everyone's picks at http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...12allpicks.htm.
    Last edited by patrick; 09-02-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Re: Predictions : United States Open

WTA and doubles brackets are now available

ATP bracket is now available

WTA and doubles predictions are due on Sunday before 11 AM

ATP predictions will be due on Monday before 11 AM

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Ok I HAD to give Andy one more win. (Match that is...not tournament...I'm not THAT crazy.)
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

I keep looking daily for everyone's picks to be put up, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I'm quite interested to see which teams everyone chose for doubles, and now how many people had Federer winning or at least making the semis. Will the "all picks" be put into the link provided?

TA
    My Beloved Mother

TA, I'm not home (on a shift until 8PM). As soon as I get back I'll create them. If I get back by midnight it'll be today, if it's later (depends on the bus I catch) tomorrow morning.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Thanks, Drop-shot!

TA
    My Beloved Mother

They're ready!
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Only 3 with Vika winning...the rest of us but 1 have Serena.

I only counted quickly but we were pretty evenly split between Djokovic and Fed...maybe 1 or 2 more for Djokovic. 4 or 5 have Murray winning as well. None of us with Ferrer or Berdych in final (none had Berdych in semi for that matter.)

All but two of us got Bryans right in doubles, while most of us were wrong with Williamses winning doubles.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!