Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Advertising test on the way

I'll be running a test beginning in the next few days that will help me decide if I want to sell advertising on TAT.

Ads will appear at the bottom of each forum page (space at the top of forum pages will be reserved for TAT announcements) and at the top of each non-forum page (Member's Photos, Wall of Fame, etc.). Ads will not appear on those pages that depend on outside resources (Latest Tennis News, Live Scoreboard, etc.)
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Re: Advertising test on the way

COOL 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus
    I'll be running a test beginning in the next few days that will help me decide if I want to sell advertising on TAT.

Ads will appear at the bottom of each forum page (space at the top of forum pages will be reserved for TAT announcements) and at the top of each non-forum page (Member's Photos, Wall of Fame, etc.). Ads will not appear on those pages that depend on outside resources (Latest Tennis News, Live Scoreboard, etc.)
    OK

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.talkabouttennis.com/cgi-bin/TATv2/YaBB.pl?num=1143408135]This Thread[/link]

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Okay. I lied. I'm giving it a shot at the right of the forum... which, looking at it for less than an hour, I don't think I like. Especially on the shorter pages. Leaves a gap at the bottom.

We'll give this a shot for a while (unless it just drives me too crazy), then we'll try it at the bottom.

Any and all thoughts are welcome. If the membership ain't happy, I ain't happy.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I think the ads might be hanging up the boards once in a while. Anyone else noticing it?

It's almost 2:30 a.m., maybe I'm just freaking out.