Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2012 Green Acres: I Have a Question!

If you have any questions about Green Acres 2012, let us know and our faithful contest administrators--luvs10s and waylandboy--or other contest staff will try to provide and answer as fast as we can!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Re: 2012 Green Acres: I Have a Question!

I noticed that you have Kim Clisters on the list twice: once at number 2 and the other at number 47. I am assuming that WTA player #2 should be Maria Sharapova instead of Kim Clisters. Am I correct?

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    I noticed that you have Kim Clisters on the list twice: once at number 2 and the other at number 47. I am assuming that WTA player #2 should be Maria Sharapova instead of Kim Clisters. Am I correct?
    I don't know how that happened. It has been fixed. Yes, you are correct. Thanks!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

If I play, do you guaranty I will do better than I did in the Slide into Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    If I play, do you guaranty I will do better than I did in the Slide into Paris?
    I'll PM you my bank account. You know what to do.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Wimbledon Enthusiast
    Awards Showcase

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

What is the deadline for team submissions?

Deadline is Monday before Birmingham, London or Halle starts depending on order of play.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Wimbledon Enthusiast
    Awards Showcase

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Deadline is Monday before Birmingham, London or Halle starts depending on order of play.
    Thank you!

The points for the WTA at Eastbourne look strange. There is a large jump early on from 7 points to 70 points. Is this correct? It appears that there should be another score between those two.

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    The points for the WTA at Eastbourne look strange. There is a large jump early on from 7 points to 70 points. Is this correct? It appears that there should be another score between those two.
    Good question, but it is correct. In past years, Eastbourne (w) used to jump from 5 to 60. The contest staff changed the points for Green Acres this year to increase the early tournaments in an effort to close the gap a little with Wimbedon. Also, Newport was omitted from the contest too.