Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TSiP 2012 Scoreboard

TSiP Scoreboard - After Week 1

One week into the contest we've got a clear frontrunner (and some clear dead weight, i.e. - me). Congrats to the leader after week one...ponchi101 with 199 points. Ponchi managed to have Isner, Monaco, Andujar and Ramos - all this week's finalists - on his team, with the inclusion of Garcia-Lopez to give him a nose out in front. On ponchi's heels is Ribbons with 187 points and omess with 178. Next week, the point values go up dramatically and all kinds of lead changes are possible in Monte Carlo. Stay tuned!
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: TSiP 2012 Scoreboard

Well done, ponchi!!!
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Scores posted!
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

So much thought, so little results.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Good job, Ponchi! I'm at least in striking distance...for now.

What WORD does NOT belong to this series:
    LEADER-CONTEST-HIGH SCORE - PONCHI101

As I told Wayland: watch me score 10 points total in Monte Carlo, even though I have Rafa and Novak.
    Count on it!
    (Ribbons, you will lead. YOU WILL LEAD!!!!!)
    50 ways to leave your (non) lover: "I hope you understand me when I say it was torture having met you"

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    (Ribbons, you will lead. YOU WILL LEAD!!!!!)
    *reads this*

*looks at FLopez-Wawrinka score*

*rereads this, shakes head sadly*
    Measured Extravagance: at TAT's Amazon store (Kindle), BN.com (Nook/epub), and other vendors.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TSiP Scoreboard - After Week 2

The matchup in the finals of Monte Carlo was utterly predictable and the scores were generally pretty close this week, as a result. Propelled by the surprisingly good performance of Robin Haase, who reached the QF, this week's winner is ptmcmahon with 245 points. Not far behind is Martini4Me with 240 points. And behind them is a veritable logjam with a threeway tie between waylandboy-tw, Omegadoom and Fiercehart at 237 points.

A strong showing this week moves Martini4Me to the top of the overall leaderboard with 415 points. Ribbons is close behind with 406 points and even closer behind Ribbons is last week's winner ponchi101 with 404 points. This week's tournaments are looking a little more unpredictable (just about anyone could win Bucharest) so there are still plenty of opportunities for dramatic lead changes. Stay tuned!

The good thing about doing so badly is that I can only improve from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by waylandboy-tw View Post
    Here are the scores at the QF of Monte Carlo. 3 Murrays, 2, Haase 1 Tsonga, 1 Simon are the only outliers from the 18 Nadals and 17 Djokovic pickers. ...

Ribbons- 286 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Ponchi101- 284 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Miles- 282 (Djokovic, Nadal, Murray)
    Martini4me- 281 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Omess- 272 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Ptmcmahon- 271 (Djokovic, Nadal, Haase)
    Togtdyalttai- 270 (Djokovic, Nadal, Haase)
    Dryrunguy- 268 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Omegadoom- 262 (Djokovic, Nadal, Murray)
    Waylandboy- 258 (Djokovic, Nadal, Murray)
    Daveg- 257 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Shtexas- 253 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Fiercehart- 242 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    E11even- 240 (Nadal, Simon)
    Luvs10s- 199 (Djokovic, Nadal, Tsonga)
    Patrick- 188 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Drop-shot- 175 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Munchin- 100 (Djokovic, Nadal)
    Ok, I know I am going to sound like a sore loser, but...
    How did Martini leaped over Ribbons, Myself and Miles, when by the quarters we all the same players (Novak and Rafa) except Miles, who also had Murray but lost him to Berdych?
    Recount?
    50 ways to leave your (non) lover: "I hope you understand me when I say it was torture having met you"

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Ok, I know I am going to sound like a sore loser, but...
    How did Martini leaped over Ribbons, Myself and Miles, when by the quarters we all the same players (Novak and Rafa) except Miles, who also had Murray but lost him to Berdych?
    Recount?
    My mistake completely on Martini's score. Munchin posted the correct scores yesterday.
    On to the grass court season, Wimbledon, and expected riches to be found in Green Acres

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TSiP Scoreboard - After Week 3

Many people got a 125 points this week from a combination of Nadal + Ferrer or Nadal + Simon. But Togdyalttai was able to ride the SF performance of a resurgent Fernando Verdasco to victory this week with 211 points. Extremely close behind are patrick with 206 and e11even with 205, patrick using Fognini to great effect and e11even managing to have Nadal, Ferrer and Simon.

And there's a bit of a shakeup at the top. Togdyalttai uses his weekly victory to jump 6 spots to the lead with 601 points. Right behind is Miles who, despite not finishing among the top three in any week so far, demonstrates the premium on consistency, being only 4 points back at 597. Speaking of consistency, still hanging on to a spot in the top three, Martini4Me with 576.

Are you ready for some chaos!?! Three smaller tournaments take place this week. That useless scrub on your team (and we've all got one)? It's his chance to shine now!

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

TSiP Scoreboard - After Week 4

Our three tournaments this week had a widely predicted winner and a couple of unexpected ones. Strong performances by Tier 3 players Seppi and Ramos propel Martini4Me to a weekly victory with 152 points. Togtdyalttai took a slightly different route but almost had to same result, garnering 151 points. Omegadoom was not far behind, scoring at least 5 points with the vast majority of his team, at 141 points.

All that crazy chaos I promised last week? It totally....didn't happen at all. The top three remain unchanged. Togtdyalttai retains the lead with 752 points. Within striking distance is Miles at 730 and Martini4Me rides the strong week 4 performance and moves much, much closer - now with 728 points. Masters level events mean big, big points and will carry us home. Be sure to use all your trades very wisely and by the end of this week!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TSiP Scoreboard - After Week 5

The penultimate week offered lots of surprises punctuated by early upsets and trippy courts that everyone hates. Roger Federer's triumph and Rafa and Novak's flame-outs were the big deciders this week. Tied for the victory this week with 193 points are Omegadoom and e11even. In third place this week is Ribbons with 167 points.

A mild shakeup in the rankings this week. Togtdyalttai maintains the lead with 882 points. e11even catapults 4 spots to medal contention - 2nd place at 874 points. And right behind is Martini4Me, staying in 3rd place. One more week to go and it's a Masters level event so the final results are still completely up in the air. Anyone's game. Trades are done. Nothing left to do but sit back and watch. Good luck everyone.
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast