Contests
    Awards Showcase

State of the back-to-back-to-back-to-back NCAA football champions
    Blog Entries

Prediction Scores : Week of 040912

This week's results can be found at the following link:

http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...912RESULTS.htm

You can use the tabs at the bottom of the report to show sorted results by category.

The winner for the week is Shtexas followed by Dryrunguy finishing second with Ribbons in third.

On the ATP, Drop-shot finished first followed by Shtexas finishing second with Patrick, JTContinental and Doc_P tied for third.

On the WTA, Ribbons finished first followed by Dryrunguy finishing second with Omegadoom finishing third.

Congratulations to this week's winners and high-scorers!
    Serena Williams : 2013 French Open and United States Open Champion

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Pacman Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion, Magic Towers Solitaire Champion, Breakout Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Prediction Scores : Week of 040912

Well done shtexas et al!
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Inactive, & loving Jesus
    Awards Showcase

Solitare Champion, Ms.pacman New Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Alpha Force Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Cribbage Square Champion, SD-Pong Champion, BreakoutcC Champion JTContinental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Way to go all! I had a chance to go 4/4 with winners today, and got only Andjuar.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

Congrats to all you winners - wish I knew your secret!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

mahjong Champion, 9 Dragons Hexa Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Deuces Wild Champion morct's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well done shtexas and all the other winners!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Sigh. I almost totally forgot about predictions last week. Missed the Wednesday deadlines, and didn't even remember that I had to do anything until I was checking something else here shortly before going to bed Wednesday night. And of course the WTA tournament I missed went pretty much by the book (glad Caro lost the final) so I lost a lot of points. Went from a somewhat comfortable first in the WTA to eighth, and from third overall to sixth. I won't be able to make up that ground again.