Agree Agree:  71
Likes Likes:  126
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16313738394041

Re: Injury and Illness

ATP Tour
    @atptour
    @delpotrojuan
    recovering after surgery on his right knee in Miami.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

From DelPo:

Ahora sí, con el alta médica rumbo a descansar a casa.
    Una vez más GRACIAS por todo el amor y apoyo que me dan en estos momentos difíciles.
    Un abrazo grande para todos!!!

Time to go home to rest.
    Once again, thank you very much for all the love and support that you give me during these difficult times.
    A big hug for everyone!

My goodness, how many surgeries has the poor guy had??
    25 GRAND SLAM TITLES: 5 SINGLES 13 DOUBLES 7 MIXED

I'm seriously thinking that we might never see him in action again.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

Christopher Clarey
    @christophclarey

Concern now for Bianca Andreescu whose left knee injury has been slower to heal than expected. Hoped to return for Australian Open. Now out of Dubai, possibly out of Doha. Best to err on side of caution given her injury history but has been such a bittersweet 12 months
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Second opinion needed. Time for a trip to NYC. I don't think Toronto has a HSS equivalent because I'm positive the Raptors have sent players to HSS. Two times within a year that an injury isn't healing as expected and on schedule. Could be her, could be the medical care, but best to check.

Michal Samulski @MichalSamulski

Matteo Berrettini has withdrawn from @RioOpenOficial with a groin injury. Leonardo Mayer enters the main draw.

― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    From DelPo:

Ahora sí, con el alta médica rumbo a descansar a casa.
    Una vez más GRACIAS por todo el amor y apoyo que me dan en estos momentos difíciles.
    Un abrazo grande para todos!!!

Time to go home to rest.
    Once again, thank you very much for all the love and support that you give me during these difficult times.
    A big hug for everyone!

Love the color coordination!
    "The official and decisive text to the Rules of Tennis shall be for ever in the English
    language...." ITF Rules of Tennis 2019

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Christopher Clarey
    @christophclarey

Concern now for Bianca Andreescu whose left knee injury has been slower to heal than expected. Hoped to return for Australian Open. Now out of Dubai, possibly out of Doha. Best to err on side of caution given her injury history but has been such a bittersweet 12 months
    I predict she's going to have a relatively short career.

From Diego Schwartzman's Instagram -

Lamentablemente ayer me desgarre el aductor izquierdo durante el partido vs Cuevas y hoy me deja fuera de la semifinal en Buenos Aires. Una gran tristeza. Busque todas las formas posibles para jugar pero no hubo caso
    Muchas gracias a todos por cada uno de los mensajes y el apoyo que me dieron estas 2 increíbles semanas en argentina. Desde chiquito juego soñando con estos momentos, a recuperarse y seguir por un gran 2020.

Translated by Google (rough in some spots, but you get the point) -

Unfortunately, yesterday I broke the left adductor during the match vs Cuevas and today it leaves me out of the semifinal in Buenos Aires. A great sadness Look for all possible ways to play but there was no case
    Thank you all very much for each one of the messages and the support that these incredible 2 weeks in Argentina gave me. From a very young game, dreaming of these moments, to recover and continue for a great 2020.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16313738394041