Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Re: Injury and Illness - 2011

Woz at the MC final Sunday. She was sitting in GaŽl's friends box.
    "For the person that we know in the daytime, we don't need to light a lamp to see his face at night." Ghanaian Proverb

Re: Injury and Illness

I saw her at the match in Gael's box. Had no idea about the brace, that wasn't the angle that was shown constantly. Hopefully she'll be ready for the French.

And I know that's not what it is, but man does that look like a bottle of vodka or some other clear liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    I saw her at the match in Gael's box. Had no idea about the brace, that wasn't the angle that was shown constantly. Hopefully she'll be ready for the French.

And I know that's not what it is, but man does that look like a bottle of vodka or some other clear liquor.
    All of the water bottles in MC look like that. During changeovers it looks like the players are taking a swig of something that is liquid but definitely not water. They're the only event that does this I think.
    "For the person that we know in the daytime, we don't need to light a lamp to see his face at night." Ghanaian Proverb

Bottled water from Monaco. It probably has something special in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look completely like an SMIRNOFF ICE bottle. I thought during the Andy/Rafa match that Andy was drowning his sorrows.
    Starry starry night

via FB

Hi guys,

Itís been a while since Iíve had an update for you. As you all know, I got a little boo boo in my left foot last summer. Unfortunately, this resulted in foot surgery that will have me sidelined for the next few months. The good news is that surgery was successful and I have already started rehab! Shooting for a summer '17 return! Wish me luck and please root me on, I can't wait to get back on court!
    I appreciate all of your love, it means the world to me

Sloane

Jule Goerges ✌️ ���� ‏@juliagoerges 4m4 minutes ago
    More
    ��Update

He was doing so well!

YOSHIHITO NISHIOKA‏Verified account @yoshihitotennis

Awful timing.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

But not a surprise, given what I've seen of his playing style. More hustle than sense.

Andrea Petkovic‏Verified account @andreapetkovic 58m58 minutes ago

I have good news from my MRI, guys. No structural damage was found in my left knee. I overextended it when landing on it after a smash...

RoweyandBicks‏
    @RoweyandBicks

KOKKINAKIS: The shoulder is pretty good. I'm pretty close to full training & I should be right for the French Open.

Sloane Stephens‏Verified account @SloaneStephens 4m4 minutes ago
    Day 1 walking... EXCITED!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/47PReC1EGT

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213