Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSkan View Post
    lol - the Leaderboard is officially whack
    21/12 = 2.56

    I love the new arcade math

    lol
    TIHBS TIHBW

    Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

  2. #32
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,157
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSkan View Post
    lol - the Leaderboard is officially whack
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSkan View Post
    21/12 = 2.56

    I love the new arcade math

    lol
    Yikes! I love updates.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  3. #33
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,157
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by waylandboy-tw View Post
    I have noticed on Quick Words that they don't accept scores when you try to submit.
    OK. Let's see if I can figure this out now.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  4. #34
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,157
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    I'm sorry, guys. I've done everything I can to fix the scoring problem with Quick Words. It's just not compatible with the security upgrade I had to do.

    I've installed a similar game, Spellbound, and have tested it for scoring. Hopefully this will be a good alternative.

    If it is, let me know... I'd like to remove Quick Words from the Arcade.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  5. #35

    ya ya - -

    that's seriously

  6. #36

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I'm sorry, guys. I've done everything I can to fix the scoring problem with Quick Words. It's just not compatible with the security upgrade I had to do.

    I've installed a similar game, Spellbound, and have tested it for scoring. Hopefully this will be a good alternative.

    If it is, let me know... I'd like to remove Quick Words from the Arcade.
    I played Spellbound a few times last night. It's ok, but I don't get why one of the 7 letters you only get to use once. Also had several combinations of letters with minimal options for composing words. Worst of all, I had the same line-up of letters multiple times. What's up with that?

    All in all, inferior to Quick Words, though it had its problems too. I like that Spellbound is a time limited game.
    TIHBS TIHBW

    Avatar --> Politician 1: Philosopher King

  7. #37

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterSkan View Post
    I played Spellbound a few times last night. It's ok, but I don't get why one of the 7 letters you only get to use once. Also had several combinations of letters with minimal options for composing words. Worst of all, I had the same line-up of letters multiple times. What's up with that?

    All in all, inferior to Quick Words, though it had its problems too. I like that Spellbound is a time limited game.
    Definitely not as much fun as Quick words, not even close, but I guess us beggers cant be choosers, lol!

    Thanks a lot for trying to fix Quick words though Kirk, its very much appreciated!

  8. #38

    Re: ya ya - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bormaley View Post
    that's seriously

    Dude, it IS that seriously!

  9. #39
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

    Kirkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    37,157
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    There are several other similar games available. I'll get a few more installed and you guys can decide which one(s) to keep.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

  10. #40

    Re: Arcade is currently disabled

    I actually liked Spellbound better, because it doesn't take 5000 hours to play.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Tennis - Recent

Tennis, Random Random
Last post by Ti-Amie
Yesterday 09:45 PM
Exhibitions
Last post by James7
Yesterday 01:22 PM
2017 Bold predictions
Last post by dave g
12-06-2016 08:11 PM
Talk about Rankings (TAR :))
Last post by Ti-Amie
11-29-2016 03:25 PM
A question about Davis Cup
Last post by patrick
11-27-2016 11:19 AM

» Non-Tennis - Recent

The MLB Thread
Last post by Ti-Amie
Yesterday 10:01 PM
Politics Random Random
Last post by Ti-Amie
Yesterday 09:58 PM
Noobie here
Last post by ponchi101
Yesterday 11:09 AM
The Sports Doping Thread
Last post by Ti-Amie
Yesterday 09:34 AM
2016 Reading Challenge/Log
Last post by Woody
12-06-2016 07:08 AM
2017 Award Season
Last post by Ti-Amie
12-05-2016 02:34 PM
World News Random, Random
Last post by Ti-Amie
12-05-2016 11:40 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1