Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predictions : Week of 013012

This contest is temporarily closed to new participants. If you participated in the contest since January 1,2010 or you signed up on or before Saturday December 24,2011, you are eligible to participate.

We have four events to predict this week. For the ATP, we have Montpellier, Vina del Mar and Zagreb. Also, we have the quarterfinal round of the Fed Cup World Group for our Bonus category.

ATP BRACKETS

Montpellier: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...ONTPELLIER.htm Predictions will be due before play starts on Wednesday at 2 PM local(USA: 8 AM EST - 5 AM PST)

Vina del Mar: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...VINADELMAR.htm Predictions will be due before play starts on Wednesday at 2 PM local(USA: Noon EST - 9 AM PST)

Zagreb: http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...2ATPZAGREB.htm Predictions will be due before play starts on Thursday at 11:30 AM local(USA: 5:30 AM EST - 2:30 AM PST) with 3 freebies

FED CUP BRACKET : http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...USFEDCUPQF.htm Predictions are due before start of play on Saturday at Noon in Stuttgart, Germany and 3 PM in Moscow, Russia (USA: 6 AM EST - 3 AM PST)

PICKS:

After the deadlines pass, you will be able to find everyone's picks at http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...12allpicks.htm.
    Last edited by patrick; 02-01-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Re: Predictions : Week of 013012

All brackets for this week are now available

Nice not having to worry about deadlines in the middle of the evening again! Of course, now I'll fall asleep without doing them and wake up too late.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Do not forget that Montpellier and Vina del Mar is due on Wednesday

Vina del Mar: the Who Cares? Open, presented by Anonymous...
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Crap.

mmmm8 is my hero!
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Vina del Mar: the Who Cares? Open, presented by Anonymous...
    so true...

Hold on when you get love and let go when you give it...

I'm done picking Feliciano to do anything. I pick him to win Montpellier and he promptly goes out and loses to Guillaume Rufin.
    Go Pack Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Togtdyalttai View Post
    I'm done picking Feliciano to do anything. I pick him to win Montpellier and he promptly goes out and loses to Guillaume Rufin.
    I hear you. I always pick against him and he screws me, now that I pick him to win he goes and loses. He's this season's Gasquet.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

And when things can't look trickier along comes Zagreb. It's way too early in the season to feel such despair.

Hey omess, what are the Fed Cup rules regarding the fourth and fifth rubber if one nation is already leading 3-0 or 4-0? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    And when things can't look trickier along comes Zagreb. It's way too early in the season to feel such despair.
    Last year Dodig defeated Berrer in the final. So you can always play it safe and predict the same outcome again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Last year Dodig defeated Berrer in the final. So you can always play it safe and predict the same outcome again.
    Well Berrer already defeated the "#1 seed" Ljubicic, so we're well on our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    I hear you. I always pick against him and he screws me, now that I pick him to win he goes and loses. He's this season's Gasquet.
    I think Bogomolov Jr. = my Gasquet.

And typing that horrified me so much that I'm going to go find something to drink. At 10 a.m.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Hey omess, what are the Fed Cup rules regarding the fourth and fifth rubber if one nation is already leading 3-0 or 4-0? Thanks.
    Play on ."the remaining match or matches shall be played to the best of three tie-break sets"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast