Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

2012 Around The World : Ask Questions Here

If you still have any questions after reading the contest rules, please feel free to ask them here! We'll answer them as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by patrick; 01-24-2012 at 08:57 AM.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Re: 2012 Around The World : Ask Questions Here

I am having trouble finding the list of players for Doha and Monterrey. If anyone can tell me where to find them, I'd appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    I am having trouble finding the list of players for Doha and Monterrey. If anyone can tell me where to find them, I'd appreciate the help.
    Normally, Ti-Amie will post the players for each tournament as the players list is available. Normally, you can go to the website and find the players scheduled but some websites are not good and Doha fits the no good clause.

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Normally, Ti-Amie will post the players for each tournament as the players list is available. Normally, you can go to the website and find the players scheduled but some websites are not good and Doha fits the no good clause.
    As Patrick said Ti usually has lists in advance. Check the Members Only forum, Tournaments sub-forum or the main Tennis forum where they come up later.
    Meet again we do, old foe...

All teams must be posted at 3 PM Pattaya City (USA: 3 AM EST - Midnight PST)

All Category D players are 5 points, right? There are two players on the list with a 6 or 7. I assume it's a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    All Category D players are 5 points, right? There are two players on the list with a 6 or 7. I assume it's a typo.
    Correct. Will revise.

When's trade deadline gonna be?
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    When's trade deadline gonna be?
    According to the WTA schedule, Monday at Doha will be the trade deadline but be prepared for changes.