Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Yahtzee Champion, Deuces Wild Champion Kirkus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Survivor: One World *SPOILERS*

I was sad to see him go. I was really really really hoping Christine could get Leif and Jonas to join her and 86 Alicia then Colton.

I'll bet the producers weren't happy he had to leave the game.
    Hello, Grigor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I was sad to see him go. I was really really really hoping Christine could get Leif and Jonas to join her and 86 Alicia then Colton.

I'll bet the producers weren't happy he had to leave the game.
    Yeah, I'm worried they're already thinking about a Colton vs. Brandon season. I'd say Lord help us, but we already know that the Lord would be busy helping Brandon.

I can't even watch Alicia. I have to fast-forward through her scenes. Colton and Alicia's bullying was vile and unforgivable, but I wish Christina has stuck up for herself, too, or Jonas had confronted them about going too far. Christina is a bigger person than I am. I think I would have stepped over Colton dying in the jungle. I know this makes me a horrible person, but not as horrible as Colton and Alicia!

Christina's probably the next to go, or will go soon. I don't think anyone likes her. At least the season is pretty unpredictable. That's the only thing I can say for it. Every time I start to root for Sabrina, I remember that she gave Colton the idol.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by beaujarkko View Post
    Karmic, indeed. However, I fully wanted him to receive his comeuppance in a new way. Because we all know his smug self would still have thought he'd win the game. We'll have never had the joy of seeing him experience the truth that how he played the game doesn't win the game.
    I STRONGLY suspect that real life is about to give him a whole bunch of valuable lessons. Not that he'll learn anything from any of this, of course. Honestly, I would not want to be him walking out the door any time soon.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Yeah, I'm worried they're already thinking about a Colton vs. Brandon season. I'd say Lord help us, but we already know that the Lord would be busy helping Brandon.

I can't even watch Alicia. I have to fast-forward through her scenes. Colton and Alicia's bullying was vile and unforgivable, but I wish Christina has stuck up for herself, too, or Jonas had confronted them about going too far. Christina is a bigger person than I am. I think I would have stepped over Colton dying in the jungle. I know this makes me a horrible person, but not as horrible as Colton and Alicia!

Christina's probably the next to go, or will go soon. I don't think anyone likes her. At least the season is pretty unpredictable. That's the only thing I can say for it. Every time I start to root for Sabrina, I remember that she gave Colton the idol.
    Christine would be wise to get to the girls before Alicia and REALLY play up how awful she was and all the terrible things she said about the other girls, (even though she didn't).
    I would have convinced Colton that I was a Dr. in real life and kept pushing on his appendix saying it will help him.
    Open wide.

Inactive, & loving Jesus
    Awards Showcase

Space Invaders Champion, Ms.pacman New Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Pacman Champion, Pool Jam - 5 Minute Game Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Ultimate Jewel Champion JTContinental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That was just to make him stop whining, though. She didn't realize how evil he was at that time.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owendonovan View Post
    Christine would be wise to get to the girls before Alicia and REALLY play up how awful she was and all the terrible things she said about the other girls, (even though she didn't).
    I would have convinced Colton that I was a Dr. in real life and kept pushing on his appendix saying it will help him.
    LOL. I love the way you think!
    Hello, Grigor.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Finally was able to finishe watching last week's episode.

1. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! I'm not at all sure that I would have been able to watch any more episodes with him in it. He's simply too vile. I could barely stand to see him talking to the camera at all any more. And Alicia was just as bad this episode. As Megan said, they're bullying of Christina was incredibly mean-spirited. I was disappointed that they didn't have a chance to vote Alicia out as well--that would have made the season SO much more watchable.

2. Kat is dumber than a bag of rocks. She didn't know what "ambience" means. She had no clue what "acute appendicitis" meant. And then she was totally freaked out when she heard that a couple of the other players had to have their appendixes (appendices?)out. "I just want to make sure I don't hurt my appendix."

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

That was my favorite part of the episode asides from the Colton being hurt and leaving parts. You could tell she was legitimately worried something might happen to her appendix right then and there.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

They are making Kim & Chelsea (and Sabrina & Kat to a lesser extent) look pretty powerful - like they will have control no matter which way it goes. Thus, something will probably happen and screw it all up.

And thank goodness for once we had someone find an idol and not decide to immediately run and tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    They are making Kim & Chelsea (and Sabrina & Kat to a lesser extent) look pretty powerful - like they will have control no matter which way it goes. Thus, something will probably happen and screw it all up.

And thank goodness for once we had someone find an idol and not decide to immediately run and tell people.
    I agree. They probably won't sail to the end. And pretty soon, everyone will have an idol so that won't be an advantage. I wish they'd retire immunity idols. They are not used as they intended - for a dramatic save or blindside. They are used to garner power on the island and instantly build an alliance, and that's boring to watch. Experiment failed.

I'm a little worried that Alicia will benefit if the Salani alliance comes apart. Then Jay, Michael and Troyzan won't trust Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina, and those factions could target each other while Alicia sidesteps the carnage or becomes a swing vote.

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

And the guys continue to be dumb beyond belief. All episode Troyzan and Jay insist it must be a woman voted out...and then a simple lie makes them flip out. Troyzan should've clued in, checked with Mike as to what was going on, and gave him his idol to play.

And what was up with Jay voting Mike? Thought they satisfied him by lieing and saying the vote was for Christina. And how did Leif find out the plan and vote with them. So many dumb people this year, and not funny dumb like Kat.

Inactive, & loving Jesus
    Awards Showcase

Space Invaders Champion, Ms.pacman New Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Pacman Champion, Pool Jam - 5 Minute Game Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Ultimate Jewel Champion JTContinental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Poor Mike...in addition to being voted out, his grime and facial hair made him look like a sad hobo clown.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    And the guys continue to be dumb beyond belief. All episode Troyzan and Jay insist it must be a woman voted out...and then a simple lie makes them flip out. Troyzan should've clued in, checked with Mike as to what was going on, and gave him his idol to play.

And what was up with Jay voting Mike? Thought they satisfied him by lieing and saying the vote was for Christina. And how did Leif find out the plan and vote with them. So many dumb people this year, and not funny dumb like Kat.
    Yeah, the vote was confusing. I guess Jay figured he better go along with it and not ostracize himself. That was smart. Someone must have told Leif the plan. What's weird is that, according to EW.com, they threw two votes to Tarzan to protect against Mike playing an immunity idol, but Christina got two votes, too. That wouldn't have protected them if Mike had played an idol. Maybe Tarzan got 3 votes, and we just didn't see the third one.

Jay seems smart, but he made a mistake trusting his Salani alliance when they voted out Jonas. He let the women get an advantage. But, hey, at some point, you have to trust people. I don't think you can fault Jay for that. He's fighting back right away. Troyzan's the idiot. I hope he smartens up and uses his idol to get back in the game. They ought to take out Kim, who's running the show, but I don't really want Kim to be voted out yet.

Rooting for Sabrina and Jay. Finally, people to root for.

Still think Alicia's got a shot to win now that the Salani alliance is turning on each other. Alicia could get to the end without betraying many people.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Poor Mike...in addition to being voted out, his grime and facial hair made him look like a sad hobo clown.
    "sad hobo clown" LOL.

Yeah, the vote was confusing. I guess Jay figured he better go along with it and not ostracize himself. That was smart. Someone must have told Leif the plan. What's weird is that, according to EW.com, they threw two votes to Tarzan to protect against Mike playing an immunity idol, but Christina got two votes, too. That wouldn't have protected them if Mike had played an idol. Maybe Tarzan got 3 votes, and we just didn't see the third one.

Jay seems smart, but he made a mistake trusting his Salani alliance when they voted out Jonas. He let the women get an advantage. But, hey, at some point, you have to trust people. I don't think you can fault Jay for that. He's fighting back right away. Troyzan's the idiot. I hope he smartens up and uses his idol to get back in the game. They ought to take out Kim, who's running the show, but I don't really want Kim to be voted out yet.

Rooting for Sabrina and Jay. Finally, people to root for.

Still think Alicia's got a shot to win now that the Salani alliance is turning on each other. Alicia could get to the end without betraying many people.
    I think the idea is that if Mike played the idol, there'd be a tie, a re-vote, and then the rest would vote for Tarzan.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast