Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Grand Slam Champion owendonovan's Avatar

Re: Survivor: One World *SPOILERS*

Man o man do they need a gay guy like me on that tribe to show them how a thoughtful smart unaffected gay guy can be. WTF does Colton bring to the table? These men are dumb as rocks. And Alicia needs a beatdown.
    Open wide.

I need a specific individual to cheer for. Very hard to find those lately in this show.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    I really wanted Bill to slug Colton on the way out. Instead, he did just the opposite. I didn't know there was a road so high to take. Considering how depleted they all are, Bill's level-headed response was even more impressive.

Of course, he deserved to be voted out for agreeing to go to Tribal Council. Anyone who got voted out deserved it. Bill shouldn't have given up. There's always hope. The tribes could have been changed (and looks like they might be), the men could have kept winning immunity... that was the stupidest move on the show, ever. Once I heard about an unprecedented move, I thought, after 20-some seasons, every brilliant move has been done. There are no good unprecedented moves left. Any unprecedented move would have to be a bad, bad idea. And it was.

Good TV, though.

Also: bum-puzzled! Jay's stock is rising.

Thought Bill was going to slap him at camp and at tribal council. Also, Bill gave Colton a life lesson on how not to judge people and their dreams after Colton said that Bill needed a back-up plan.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

The ending of last night's episode smacked of producer intervention; I just don't see any way that the winning team would ever give up immunity, no matter how annoying someone was.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Well, if there is producer intervention, the guys sure do a good job of playing like a big bunch of idiots

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Also, Bill gave Colton a life lesson on how not to judge people and their dreams after Colton said that Bill needed a back-up plan.
    Or would have if Colton had been paying any attention to him. At this point Iknow want Colton to be as big an ass as he can to help ensure there is no way he wins the money if he makes it to the end.

Blog Entries

Finally just watched the episode and ugh. I love this show and I will continue watching but I hate this entire cast. I want Alicia and Colton gone ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Also: bum-puzzled! Jay's stock is rising.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    I need a specific individual to cheer for. Very hard to find those lately in this show.
    I think a couple of the women we haven't seen much of will be worth cheering for. Who's the tall skinny one who's not Chelsea? I like Sabrina. And I'm liking Jay more and more.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Yeah Sabrina seems pretty level headed. Jay might be good to cheer for too if I ever start to forgive any of the men for what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtdrum10 View Post
    Finally just watched the episode and ugh. I love this show and I will continue watching but I hate this entire cast. I want Alicia and Colton gone ASAP.
    The guys need to find a way to force Colton to play the idol or be gone. Saying that, Colton has the power.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    The guys need to find a way to force Colton to play the idol or be gone. Saying that, Colton has the power.
    Yeah, no one has the numbers to flush out the idol now, and it's unlikely that enough people will turn against Colton to blindside him. I could see Lief jumping ship to vote with Jay and Michael, but not the others. Someone would have to be smart and savvy enough to appeal to Troyzan's ego by making him see he's under Colton's thumb (Jonas is as happy as a clam under Colton's thumb, and Tarzan would just fly off the handle). Unless Coach, Boston Rob or Parvati show up, that's not going to happen.

Shaking up the tribes, though, could doom Colton.
    Last edited by MeganFernandez; 03-09-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

While I don't want Colton to win, the show is way more interesting with him on it, so I hope he lasts awhile.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

And he certainly won't win (I'm pretty sure.....)

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Finally saw it. Crazy!

Colton's a piece of work, to be sure. But the guy I really want to slap is Tarzan. And Alicia.

I like Jay, Kimberly and Sabrina.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Has anyone ever heard the term "bum puzzled" before? I googled it but nothing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast