Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Official 2012 TAT US Open Tailgate

Tennis Tailgate ™

This is the thread where we can plan, converse, ask questions or whatever else about the 2012 TAT US Open Tailgate 6 taking place on Saturday, September 1st, 2012 from 10-11 AM.

I've started this thread before I head to Oz because I know many of you are making decisions on tennis trips for 2012. Also, because I’ve been seeing so many online ads for USO ticket plans.

TAT Tailgate Date:Saturday, September 1st, 2012 10 - 11 AM

If you are interested in full series tickets $$$$ or mini plans $$$

http://www.usopen.org/Tickets/Full_Series_Tickets/

http://www.usopen.org/Tickets/2012_mini_plan_deposits/

US Open Pre-sale for USTA members is coming in April. If your USTA membership has expired, renew if you want to purchase tickets through the special offer.

Who knew that this gathering I started back in 2007 would become a TAT tradition. Hope you'll be able to join us for all the fun!

Attendees and days
    (adding as I see posted in the thread)

GVGirl - Qualies through final
    Gugaman & RafaBoy- 9/1, 9/2, 9/3
    DryRunGuy - 8/30, 8/31, 9/1, 9/2, 9/3
    Scotty - 8/31, 9/1
    Moose - 8/31, 9/1
    Evil JuJu and Jr. 9/1
    Last edited by GVGirl; 08-02-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Re: Official 2012 TAT US Open Tailgate

FYI - USTA Member Pre-Sale for US Open tickets will be on April 24. Members should be getting emails about this soon with the special codes etc.

Exclamation Re: Official 2012 TAT US Open Tailgate

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

2012 US Open Advance Ticket Sale From Tuesday, April 24 at 9 am EDT, through Tuesday, May 1, USTA Members have the opportunity to purchase US Open tickets before the general public, plus take advantage of exclusive offers, such as Buy One, Get One Free tickets, a free pass to the US Open Club presented by Emirates Airline, and a free 2012 US Open poster.
    Learn more about this great offer! Become a USTA Member

Offers limited to current USTA members and subject to availability. Offers begin at 9:00 am EST Tuesday, April 24, 2012. Offers end Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. All individual ticket orders are subject to Ticketmaster service fee and handling charge. All tickets and Club Passes will be mailed in mid-July.
    * Each Member may purchase a total of 16 day session tickets (up to 8 per session), 16 evening session tickets (up to 8 per session) and 16 grounds admission passes (up to 8 per session).
    ** Offer limited to a total of 4 tickets (purchase 2 regularly priced tickets, get 2 promotional tickets free) August 27 30. Place order for total number of tickets, each ticket will reflect a face value of 50% off the regular price. Free tickets must be for the same session as purchased tickets. Subject to availability.
    While supplies last. USTA reserves the right to substitute. Stop by USTA Membership Booth during the 2012 US Open to receive poster.
    US Open Club Passes are subject to availability maximum of 1 pass per ticket.

Tomorrow at 9 am ET! USTA members US Open advance ticket sale!

Last call for....

by now USTA members have received the special email about the sale tomorrow!

Buy the middle Saturday tickets FIRST! It's the most popular day of the tournament, followed by middle Sunday and Labor Day.

Good Luck!

sandman369

Quote Originally Posted by GVGirl View Post
    Last call for....

by now USTA members have received the special email about the sale tomorrow!

Buy the middle Saturday tickets FIRST! It's the most popular day of the tournament, followed by middle Sunday and Labor Day.

Good Luck!
    Hi

I'm new to this USTA presale. I do have an active USTA membership but have not received any email about the presale.

Would the USTA membership number and login suffice? Would I need any other special codes to get into the USTA presale?

Thanks in advance

sandman369

Let me send you a PM.
    I'm new to TAT too, and don't seem to have access to PM yet. Perhaps if you could send me an email at XXXXX?

Thanks.
    Last edited by sandman369; 04-23-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Yahtzee Champion, Deuces Wild Champion Kirkus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandman369 View Post
    I'm new to TAT too, and don't seem to have access to PM yet. Perhaps if you could send me an email at sXXXXXX?

Thanks.
    I upgraded your membership early, sandman. You have access to PMs now.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman369 View Post
    Hi

I'm new to this USTA presale. I do have an active USTA membership but have not received any email about the presale.

Would the USTA membership number and login suffice? Would I need any other special codes to get into the USTA presale?

Thanks in advance
    Check your PM.

Thanks Kirk.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Check your PM.

Thanks Kirk.
    You're welcome.

And Happy Birthday!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am so enraged with the USTA/Ticketmaster. Apparently I'm not going to be able to get tickets tomorrow morning because they won't accept the password they sent me via email that goes with my email address!

Nothing! Ever! Works!
    Gender should never be a death sentence. http://www.facebook.com/The.Worldwide.War.on.Girls. A civilized nation doesn't tolerate violence against women. http://www.facebook.com/TheSilenceStopsNow?ref=hl. Microlending harbors tremendous potential to improve the economic, social, political, and educational empowerment of women and children. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Globa...417742?fref=ts

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    I am so enraged with the USTA/Ticketmaster. Apparently I'm not going to be able to get tickets tomorrow morning because they won't accept the password they sent me via email that goes with my email address!

Nothing! Ever! Works!
    Unless your not in a hurry or facing a deadline. I hear ya.

sandman369

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I upgraded your membership early, sandman. You have access to PMs now.
    Thanks, Kirkus!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast