Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Yanks vs Rangers

two teams that had been kinda slipping lately.

yankees haven't been doing terribly though.....they've just been having tough schedules.

rangers are fading out of the picture almost b/c A's and the angels are fighting for AL west.

I would give yanks the edge(due to my homerism) b/c they play at home(I believe) and they have been doing a little better. but it's not by a lot better either.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Re: Yanks vs Rangers

I see the Yankees sweeping the Rangers. We are all out of sorts. Our pitching (what little there was) has collapsed. Sure, we can hit homers, but that is not enough against elite teams.

My morning paper blames it on Rogers' anger and suspension. For me, it all started the day they let Drese go. The decision made no sense. At that point, we were 10 games over .500, and are now 1 game under.

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas
    I see the Yankees sweeping the Rangers. We are all out of sorts. Our pitching (what little there was) has collapsed. Sure, we can hit homers, but that is not enough against elite teams.

My morning paper blames it on Rogers' anger and suspension. For me, it all started the day they let Drese go. The decision made no sense. At that point, we were 10 games over .500, and are now 1 game under.
    gosh at least you have younger talents. your infield has all the talents with yonug age.

my team is a bunch of old guys....Cano our 2B is about the only main guy younger than 30. we have a reputation to keep.....200 mil payroll and bunch of stars yet underachieving. > this is disappointing to say the least.

jeeez...what happened yesterday? wow I thought the rangers would at least take one game away from red sox by helping my yankees. couldn't even take one.....arrgh now we have to work that much harder.

The yanks win 9-8 today.

Yike the Rangers could have won this thing. the Bullpen almost blew it.

shtexas' prediction was perfectly right.

but the yanks should have lost at least one game though. three games were decided by 1 run.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Ugh! Sometimes I hate being right.