Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4974899596979899
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Re: Television Random, Random Scripted/NonScripted

There is a cliffhanger ending, kind of, but really it just adds more lies - and the surprise ending is not a surprise by the end of the first hour. The real problem is that I don't like these characters and I don't care what happens to them - even Wes, who was suppose to be the likable one.
    We All Play for Canada

I had the exact opposite reaction--I thought the finale was amazing and I can't wait for the next season to start. It's definitely a lot darker than I originally anticipated, but it's been our only "must watch" show all season.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    There is a cliffhanger ending, kind of, but really it just adds more lies - and the surprise ending is not a surprise by the end of the first hour. The real problem is that I don't like these characters and I don't care what happens to them - even Wes, who was suppose to be the likable one.
    When you said it was the most boring person, I thought you meant Paris Geller (still can't get past Gilmore Girls), but it was actually less exciting than that, but it was basically Sam after all, just through someone else.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I had the exact opposite reaction--I thought the finale was amazing and I can't wait for the next season to start. It's definitely a lot darker than I originally anticipated, but it's been our only "must watch" show all season.
    It's just too soapy and, like skatingfan, I don't like any of the characters (except maybe Michaela, after the finale).

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    It's just too soapy and, like skatingfan, I don't like any of the characters (except maybe Michaela, after the finale).
    I think the soapiness is what I enjoy--that and Empire have been my favorite shows of the season.
    Welcome to my crazy game of fetch.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4974899596979899