Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891530 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Scripted TV Random, Random **Spoilers**

Whatever the incentive, congratuations.

a nevernude
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I caved and watched the second episode of The Playboy Club. It is all tell and no show. Everything comes so easy. It is incredibly boring. And the Shadowy cliche machine that is "Hef" on the show is just about the worst thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    We're still playing catch up. "Person of Interest" is still in the queue along with Danielle in the first 2 episodes of "Harry's Law" and "Pan Am".

I'm in the middle of a really good book and that's sucking away some of the usual TV-time.
    Harry's Law has been great so far this year - only one case so far (still going) and great guest stars.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I. Love. Haven.

Excellent season finale.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I. Love. Haven.

Excellent season finale.
    Yes it was.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    Harry's Law has been great so far this year - only one case so far (still going) and great guest stars.
    Guest stars like.... TAT's own Danielle! Her screenshots play Alfred Molina's murdered wife!

I don't think this had been posted yet. I recognized her photo in the first episode.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    Guest stars like.... TAT's own Danielle! Her screenshots play Alfred Molina's murdered wife!

I don't think this had been posted yet. I recognized her photo in the first episode.
    It was the blood that gave it away, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post

This is all kinds of awesome.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

The SVU storyline was great this week. The actor who played "Prince" is the same one who played "TK" on USA's "Necessary Roughness" over the summer. Not only is he easy on the eyes but he's pretty good at what he does. Not great yet but he has potential.

That said I ragged on the new guy but I liked him much more than I thought I would. He didn't give Olivia drama when she pushed him aside and in the end I thought that he's going to have the stomach for it as Olivia said.

Smirkette was tolerable because she wasn't featured this week.

Sidenote: TNT ran a L&O original flavor marathon this weekend. I was trying to stay up for the Young/Murray match so I had the TV on. I almost fell on the floor when I saw one of the first episodes from 1990 with Chris Noth and George Dzundza(sp). Fascinating.

Prime Suspect did the pedophile story from a different angle and did a good job. I wish Bello would decide what she wants to do with the hat. I also think they're wasting Kenny Johnson so far.

"A Gifted Man" is wasting Margo Martindale so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Sidenote: TNT ran a L&O original flavor marathon this weekend. I was trying to stay up for the Young/Murray match so I had the TV on. I almost fell on the floor when I saw one of the first episodes from 1990 with Chris Noth and George Dzundza(sp). Fascinating.
    I watched a bunch of those episodes. LOVE original Law and Order. Remember when they were based on real stories!?

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Finally got around to "Person of Interest". I really didn't care that much for it (which means it will probably be a multi-season hit).

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I watched a bunch of those episodes. LOVE original Law and Order. Remember when they were based on real stories!?
    Every now and then up to the end they still were. One of the biggest mistakes NBC made was letting the show die. Of course after 20 years someone thought that it had done all it could and to replace the actors would cost too much. I dunno.

I miss how much Ohrbach (rest his soul), Noth and Martin could put into one sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Every now and then up to the end they still were. One of the biggest mistakes NBC made was letting the show die. Of course after 20 years someone thought that it had done all it could and to replace the actors would cost too much. I dunno.

I miss how much Ohrbach (rest his soul), Noth and Martin could put into one sentence.
    Fun Fact: Jerry Orbach was the voice of the candlestick Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Did anyone else watch the premier of Homeland after Dexter last night? Within the first 5 minutes, I hated it and figured it was going to be the kind of show that reinforces all sorts of negative stereotypes. By the end, though, I was really liking it. But I love me a protagonist that brings an interesting blend of brilliance and being a complete, red hot mess.

It's now set to record on DVR. But was curious if anyone else saw it and what their reaction was...

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891530 ... LastLast