Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Re: Scripted TV Random, Random **Spoilers**

Sounds like "Fringe" light.
    Oh heaven...I wake with good intentions but the day it always lasts too long... Emeli Sande

Hello to Jason Isaacs! :megaphone: :unworthy:

Lost's Yunjin Kim Cast in ABC's Mistresses
    By Brett Smiley

Life after Lost has been good for its cast. The beautiful Yunjin Kim, who played Sun on ABC's time-traveling drama, has been cast in the ABC series Mistresses set to debut in summer 2013. The British soap opera adaptation will follow four scandalous women who make morally questionable decisions in their love lives.

Variety notes that Kim joins three other Lost alums to join another ABC show: Terry O'Quinn on 666 Park Avenue, Emilie De Ravin on Americana and Alan Dale on Beauty and the Beast. Meanwhile Daniel Dae Kim's Hawaii Five-0 has been renewed by CBS for a third season and Evangeline Lilly scored a role in the upcoming Hobbit series. Best of all, Jorge Garcia managed to get cast as his Lost character, Hurley, on Fox's Alcatraz.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/mistr...n-kim-abc.html

I loved Sun. So glad she is coming back to TV. Also, they did not mention that Michael Emerson is starring on "Person Of Interest". The "Lost" cast has done well.
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Lost cast deserves it. They were all so good. I stopped watching Alcatraz, but love Person of Interest and still watch Hawaii Five-O (and particularly enjoyed the first half of this season with Terry O'Quinn there too).

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    Lost cast deserves it. They were all so good. I stopped watching Alcatraz, but love Person of Interest and still watch Hawaii Five-O (and particularly enjoyed the first half of this season with Terry O'Quinn there too).
    Boone (Ian Sommerhalder) is also starring in Vampire Diaries. I forgot about him.

Whenever I think of him, I always think of your mother, shtexas
    Ssshh. Don't tell PEHK I am cheating on him with Dominic Thiem!

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Boone (Ian Sommerhalder) is also starring in Vampire Diaries. I forgot about him.

Whenever I think of him, I always think of your mother, shtexas
    Those eyes got to her.

I've never seen Vampire Diaries, but understand it is very popular for a CW show.

Recently noticed that Misfits and Skins UK are on Hulu now! Woot.

Blog Entries

Have we talked about Happy Endings? I started watching two weeks ago and am already through to the last aired episode. For me, easily the funniest show on TV right now.
    " All they can do is beat him. They cannot ever be his equal." ~Al Laney on Big Bill Tilden

Quote Originally Posted by tinamarie View Post
    Have we talked about Happy Endings? I started watching two weeks ago and am already through to the last aired episode. For me, easily the funniest show on TV right now.
    Yeah, a few of us have said we really like it. I just watched the 'Valentines Day' episode last night. Was fantastic

Show is amazingly well scripted and the cast is very likeable.

Casey Wilson

ah-mah-zing

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

I hope you watched the first season as well. It aired here over the summer and went nearly unnoticed and it´s rather great.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Love it!

Worried about its ratings. But, I think they are going to give it time to grow.

a nevernude
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that I am the only Pretty Little Liars fan here, right? (It's so good, though!)

"Shameless" has gone places I never expected American television to go. Watching it gets you so depressed but at the end you're anxious for more. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, hell the entire cast just knocks it out of the park every episode.

As for my other fave show "Justified" all I can say is it's gonna get real. The question the writers ask the actors every week is to make their script live. The actors do it, and then some. I thought they couldn't top S1. Then I thought they couldn't top S2. Now I think they'll never top this season. It's been renewed for a 4th season. There are no heroes. And everyone feels they're justified in doing what they do.

I wish the networks would stop messing with their schedules. No "Fringe". No "Person of Interest". Sigh.
    Oh heaven...I wake with good intentions but the day it always lasts too long... Emeli Sande

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8 View Post
    I hope you watched the first season as well. It aired here over the summer and went nearly unnoticed and it´s rather great.
    I did and it was!
    I even had to stop watching the show during breakfast after quite a few uncontrolled laughing--> choking incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas View Post
    Love it!

Worried about its ratings. But, I think they are going to give it time to grow.
    They better!
    " All they can do is beat him. They cannot ever be his equal." ~Al Laney on Big Bill Tilden

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

NBC is so desperate they created a Betty White-hosted version of 'Punk'd'

It is, to be fair, cleverly titled 'Off their rockers.'

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast