Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Weekend Warrior tmsenn14@gmail.com's Avatar

Re: Mens SF (Fri) Wimbledon SP Pick

Quote Originally Posted by mu_royals View Post
    This is fun, I've got 3 players to choose from and you can again make a case for any of the three. And the one guy I can't choose (Murray) is also a potential winner. My pick is going to Rafa Nadal. I had originally thought I would pick him to win the tournament but I've changed my mind.
    I'm in the exact same boat. I almost wish I had already used either Tsonga or Djokovic so that my decision would be easier. After going back and forth all day, I think that Tsonga will beat Djokovic tomorrow. Putting all my faith in him in hopes of beating the draw!

Jo-Wilfred Tsonga please.

Tsonga

As much as I'd love to see him win this thing- AND as much as I wish I could pick Novak right now- since I don't think he'll win the tournament- I think the winner of Murray and Rafa will (so I have three players in play), I am going with- and, like with my ultimately going with Maria to win this whole thing- I truly hope that Petra and Jo can ruin my chances at getting some new pretty little imaginary medals, my choice is......

Tsonga.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Tsonga please. I have never got far enough to pick Rafa. The only way I can beat the draw is to pick Tsonga. I'm already stressed out sigh. Good luck everyone.

Blog Entries

Tsonga, please.
    " All they can do is beat him. They cannot ever be his equal." ~Al Laney on Big Bill Tilden

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Closed. Good luck all.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234