Likes Likes:  189
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 146489104110111112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,703 of 1703

Thread: In Memoriam

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: In Memoriam

Mary and I saw him in concert in Los Angeles at the height of his career back in the early 80s. Loved his music. So sorry to hear of his passing.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Legendary Broadway playwright Terrence McNally has died at age 81 from complications related to coronavirus. McNally won 4 Tonys for his writing in the 1990's (Kiss of the Spider Woman, Love! Valour! Compassion!, Master Class, Ragtime)
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Harlem Globetrotters legend 'Curly' Neal has died. He was 77. According to the team's official website, Neal made more than 6,000 appearances across the country from 1963-85. The Globetrotters retired his No. 22 jersey in 2008, and he was the fifth person at the time to receive the honor.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Watching the Harlem Globetrotters on television was such a treat when I was a kid. Loved me some Curley. May he rest in peace.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Takaya.jpg
    Not exactly the usual memorial, but a moving one nonetheless. To Takaya, may your spirit rest in peace.
    From the Guardian:
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-the-world-aoe
    Last edited by Jeff in TX; Today at 09:38 AM. Reason: add additional comment
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Very sad to hear about his passing. I used to love his Edmund character. And John and Eva LaRue were a real life couple for a long time too, they were so cute. Hope Eva and their daughter are doing okay.

Soap Central (soapcentral.com)
    @soapcentral

IN MEMORIAM: All My Children fave John Callahan has passed away at the age of 66. Callahan also appeared on Days of our Lives, General Hospital, and Santa Barbara

Country star (mainly in the 90's) Joe Diffie from Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Very sad to hear about his passing. I used to love his Edmund character. And John and Eva LaRue were a real life couple for a long time too, they were so cute. Hope Eva and their daughter are doing okay.

Soap Central (soapcentral.com)
    @soapcentral

IN MEMORIAM: All My Children fave John Callahan has passed away at the age of 66. Callahan also appeared on Days of our Lives, General Hospital, and Santa Barbara
    That was the soap opera my mom and grandparents always watched at the cottage... we weren't allowed to go swimming until it was done so we all eventually wound up watching it with them. Edmund was also one of our favorites, especially his stories with Dimitri
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 146489104110111112113114