Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Women's RG SP Picks & Results Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    I believe that Khethux just meant to reference my earlier post- as in the previous round, I had initially intended to take Dulko, but went with Cibulkova instead. I've just heard so often (such as when taking tests) that you're always better off going with your first instincts- which I have often found to be true. THEN- something like this happens- just to make one feel even nuttier with these contests.

I also BTW found Viking's post to be inoffensive and amusing. (Then again, nelslus has been trash talkin' since he was infant nelslus.) Just sayin'.
    Come on Nelslus, did you really miss the smileys I threw in? There wasn't one word I meant seriously whatsoever. Just having a little fun since we're all sitting through this rain delay. I'll throw a few extra on this one

Quote Originally Posted by waylandboy-tw View Post
    Come on Nelslus, did you really miss the smileys I threw in? There wasn't one word I meant seriously whatsoever. Just having a little fun since we're all sitting through this rain delay. I'll throw a few extra on this one
    AND I re-edited that post before I saw this one of yours, because I could tell that I wasn't being clear with what I was trying to say. (Not enough sleep, yep, THAT'S my excuse.)

So there.

AND you're still a slut. (Like I'm ever gonna forget those recent nelslus contest posts of yours, Mister.) NO, I don't really mean that. Or- do I?!?!?
    Last edited by nelslus; 05-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, MY first instinct was to take Dulko.

Albeit, part of the intention of the post was to try to be clear with the newbies- as it may be tough for some to tell when we're joking or not. BUT then again, I'm so exhasted and brain-frazzled right about now, I'm probably doing nothing here but adding to any confusion. (NOW, time to bump up those religion and death penalty threads. )
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

AND I re-edited that post before I saw this one of yours, because I could tell that I wasn't being clear with what I was trying to say. (Not enough sleep, yep, THAT'S my excuse.)

So there.

AND you're still a slut. (Like I'm ever gonna forget those recent nelslus contest posts of yours, Mister.) NO, I don't really mean that. Or- do I?!?!?
    That's more like it! No more of your serious "war and peace" posts. Keep it light.

Since this was only your 14th post, I'm going to take it easy on you This is way, way too early to be posting something like this.

Yesterday, some Swiss Viking went off about how happy they were that they didn't pick Cibulkova early after dropping the first set, yada yada, and taunted those pickers. Then Cibulkova wins while the Swiss Viking suffered a quick death at the hands of Safarova.

Normally I'd just let this kind of thing go, but since I have Pavlyuchenkova also, something had to be said
    Taunted may be a bit exaggerated but yes, I was grinning at the idea of that bandwagon going, and grinned all the way through Dulko's loss too.

Not grinning too much now though, than you Safarova, but I think even a bit of taunting never hurt anyone, not even my butt as karma came back to bite it.

it looks like Pavlyuchenkova's match has been postponed on account of rain.. now what do I do? Had picked her for today..so had dozens of others, looks like!

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ashok View Post
    it looks like Pavlyuchenkova's match has been postponed on account of rain.. now what do I do? Had picked her for today..so had dozens of others, looks like!

Go for a drink and some bad karaoke in the Losers Lounge to calm your nerves - our Guest Entertainer, Kateryna Bondarenko, has just arrived - and then make a Day 6 pick if there are Round 3 matches on tomorrow's schedule (depends on how much they complete today)

The SP organizers will keep us updated

That's more like it! No more of your serious "war and peace" posts. Keep it light.
    Any more serious posts from nelslus?!?!??! WHY- THAT'LL never happen!!!!!!! Nelslus is ALWAYS sunshine and light. And nelslus is ALWAYS extra-bestest concerned that all nelslus posts are approved by everyone.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashok View Post
    Stay tunes, ashok. But figure on making a pick from the matches on the bottom half of the draw before scheduled start of play tomorrow.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Any more serious posts from nelslus?!?!??! WHY- THAT'LL never happen!!!!!!! Nelslus is ALWAYS sunshine and light. And nelslus is ALWAYS extra-bestest concerned that all nelslus posts are approved by everyone.
    I'll appoint an official post approver for you...

I disapprove of this message

Hi Scotty, can you please check my day 4 pick? I chose Schiavone, but you have listed my pick as Dulko (I learned to never pick her!).

thanks for the quick response.. it is a dreary day today, isn't it? me off to bed (india).. will check tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Viking View Post
    Taunted may be a bit exaggerated but yes, I was grinning at the idea of that bandwagon going, and grinned all the way through Dulko's loss too.

Not grinning too much now though, than you Safarova, but I think even a bit of taunting never hurt anyone, not even my butt as karma came back to bite it.
    Well said, and I hope you keep doing SPs and consider playing the upcoming Green Acres and other contests. I for one always enjoy competitors with a little bravado and personality!

Quote Originally Posted by James7 View Post
    I'll appoint an official post approver for you...

(Albeit nelslus would rather not think about that how these photos must be comin' from James7's subscription to www.hotbunnies.com.)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast