Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Results 211 to 220 of 220
  1. #211
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

    Awards Showcase

    123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    52,353
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Thanks, Jessie! Delish!

    But I've never understood why we layer them when you know full well that you're going to slam the thing in one gulp. But they sure are purdy.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

  2. #212

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Thanks, Jessie! Delish!

    But I've never understood why we layer them when you know full well that you're going to slam the thing in one gulp. But they sure are purdy.
    nelslus can only assume that this post was meant for, ahem, another one of beau's dry's favorite websites.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

  3. #213
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

    morct's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,742
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    I'm at Juan Qui's table.

    Something spanish. With lots of alcohol. That costs lots and lots of euro.

  4. #214

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone-star View Post
    At least I can sit on both cheeks - been a rocky week staying on my stool! Chivas for me and a shot of vodka for my friend Stinger, done in by the same Russian! Second batch of nachos going round and Five Alarm Chili cookin' slow- - -

    Can a half cheeked join in? I would love a bowl of that chili! I will bring the libation!
    I am a citizen of the most beautiful nation on earth. A nation whose laws are harsh yet simple, a nation that never cheats, which is immense and without borders, where life is lived in the present. In this limitless nation, this nation of wind, light, and peace, there is no other ruler besides the sea.

  5. #215

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    ROFL Nelslus.
    Quote Originally Posted by morct View Post
    I'm at Juan Qui's table.

    Something spanish. With lots of alcohol. That costs lots and lots of euro.
    Sure thing!

  6. #216

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Quote Originally Posted by catz33 View Post
    Can a half cheeked join in? I would love a bowl of that chili! I will bring the libation!
    Sure can!
    A bowl of chili pour toi

  7. #217
    Charter Member Lone-star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    304
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Enjoy, catz! Chili is a basic food group around here. Gotta say I got a chuckle out of the "other place" - "Clay Achin'" That about says it all for me - oh, and I'll have another Chivas. (Damn, that chili is hot!)
    Avatar: Forever Rafter

  8. #218

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone-star View Post
    Enjoy, catz! Chili is a basic food group around here. Gotta say I got a chuckle out of the "other place" - "Clay Achin'" That about says it all for me - oh, and I'll have another Chivas. (Damn, that chili is hot!)
    Chili sounds delicious.
    Sure thing!

  9. #219
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

    Martini4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pickering, Ont.
    Posts
    5,296
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Well, I was out so fast in the women's I wasn't even in the mood to come in for a drink. But getting bounced this far into the men's tournament warrants a (part-celebratory)drink. How about a bowl of Count Chocula, with Bailey's poured over, and then a couple of dashes of Hot Sauce? No, no, no, that would be too disgusting.

    But it's really hot up here, so a bottle of Spanish rose would be very nice.

  10. #220

    Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me View Post
    Well, I was out so fast in the women's I wasn't even in the mood to come in for a drink. But getting bounced this far into the men's tournament warrants a (part-celebratory)drink. How about a bowl of Count Chocula, with Bailey's poured over, and then a couple of dashes of Hot Sauce? No, no, no, that would be too disgusting.

    But it's really hot up here, so a bottle of Spanish rose would be very nice.
    Here you go!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •