Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The FOSP Losers Lounge is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Thanks, Jessie! Delish!

But I've never understood why we layer them when you know full well that you're going to slam the thing in one gulp. But they sure are purdy.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Thanks, Jessie! Delish!

But I've never understood why we layer them when you know full well that you're going to slam the thing in one gulp. But they sure are purdy.
    nelslus can only assume that this post was meant for, ahem, another one of beau's dry's favorite websites.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'm at Juan Qui's table.

Something spanish. With lots of alcohol. That costs lots and lots of euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone-star View Post
    At least I can sit on both cheeks - been a rocky week staying on my stool! Chivas for me and a shot of vodka for my friend Stinger, done in by the same Russian! Second batch of nachos going round and Five Alarm Chili cookin' slow- - -

Can a half cheeked join in? I would love a bowl of that chili! I will bring the libation!
    I am a citizen of the most beautiful nation on earth. A nation whose laws are harsh yet simple, a nation that never cheats, which is immense and without borders, where life is lived in the present. In this limitless nation, this nation of wind, light, and peace, there is no other ruler besides the sea.

ROFL Nelslus.
    Quote Originally Posted by morct View Post
    I'm at Juan Qui's table.

Something spanish. With lots of alcohol. That costs lots and lots of euro.
    Sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by catz33 View Post
    Can a half cheeked join in? I would love a bowl of that chili! I will bring the libation!
    Sure can!
    A bowl of chili pour toi

Blog Entries

Enjoy, catz! Chili is a basic food group around here. Gotta say I got a chuckle out of the "other place" - "Clay Achin'" That about says it all for me - oh, and I'll have another Chivas. (Damn, that chili is hot!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone-star View Post
    Enjoy, catz! Chili is a basic food group around here. Gotta say I got a chuckle out of the "other place" - "Clay Achin'" That about says it all for me - oh, and I'll have another Chivas. (Damn, that chili is hot!)
    Chili sounds delicious.
    Sure thing!

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Well, I was out so fast in the women's I wasn't even in the mood to come in for a drink. But getting bounced this far into the men's tournament warrants a (part-celebratory)drink. How about a bowl of Count Chocula, with Bailey's poured over, and then a couple of dashes of Hot Sauce? No, no, no, that would be too disgusting.

But it's really hot up here, so a bottle of Spanish rose would be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me View Post
    Well, I was out so fast in the women's I wasn't even in the mood to come in for a drink. But getting bounced this far into the men's tournament warrants a (part-celebratory)drink. How about a bowl of Count Chocula, with Bailey's poured over, and then a couple of dashes of Hot Sauce? No, no, no, that would be too disgusting.

But it's really hot up here, so a bottle of Spanish rose would be very nice.
    Here you go!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415